Signed program from super bowl years

7 minutes ago, Paulus said:

Marlboro is also valued as "Americana" which would add value. 

The answer to OP is that it is worth whatever someone will pay for it. Getting the autographs authenticated would make the value go up, as well. 

That said, I'd keep it.

that's a bit much... 

But, see above^^^

I’m a big collector and have tons of money. I’d definitely pay that in a heart beat 

• Like (+1) 1

19 minutes ago, DBilz2500 said:

I’m a big collector and have tons of money. I’d definitely pay that in a heart beat 

Do you have an Allen NT RC? Just wondering. People collect all sorts of memorabilia, just wondered if you collected cards and want to buy some of mine, haha. 

Again, its worth what someone will pay for it. 

13 hours ago, Paulus said:

Marlboro is also valued as "Americana" which would add value. 

The answer to OP is that it is worth whatever someone will pay for it. Getting the autographs authenticated would make the value go up, as well. 

That said, I'd keep it.

that's a bit much... 

But, see above^^^

In my personal experience it wouldn’t add value. On a team photo, turf, etc. I could see it adding value but typically you have one collector for sports, one for Americana. 

In this scenario not only would you have to find someone who collected cigarette ads but that collector would also have to be interested in the Buffalo Bills. Not only that but 90’s Bills. 

Its very niche, and extremely specific.

Could he find a buyer, sure, but not at all for the prices quoted in this thread. 

But hey, if you want to break out the checkbook for something that you’ll most likely be the only bidder on go ahead. 

Edited by Bobby Hooks