Auburn Hills "Palace" Imploded

Bob Lamb

One of my college buddies is an engineer in Detroit. One of his vendors gave him and his wife a bunch of tickets to a Phish show there - in a luxury suite - and they invited us to join them. All expenses paid: VIP parking, tickets to the show, private suite with fully-stocked fridge and bar. A very memorable experience.

Unfortunately, he also invited some other friends who weren't fans, but wanted to take advantage of the free booze. They got trashed and puked all over the bathroom. His vendor never offered him tickets again.

7 hours ago, WhoTom said:

One of my college buddies is an engineer in Detroit. One of his vendors gave him and his wife a bunch of tickets to a Phish show there - in a luxury suite - and they invited us to join them. All expenses paid: VIP parking, tickets to the show, private suite with fully-stocked fridge and bar. A very memorable experience.

Unfortunately, he also invited some other friends who weren't fans, but wanted to take advantage of the free booze. They got trashed and puked all over the bathroom. His vendor never offered him tickets again.

4 hours ago, The Plastic Cup said:

So many fond memories.....

Was puking in the bathroom in the suite among them? If @Nervous Guy vouches for you, I think we can let you skate on this one. 

:)

• Thank you (+1) 1