Best Sign Ever at Bills game?

This “Carnac the Magnificent” one recently shared by Bills’ great Jeff Nixon certainly deserves consideration. Got any others?

EDIT - This sign is especially poignant because it is one week after the 1980 season opener when the Bills beat the Dolphins 17-7 to end the "0 for the '70s" draught against Miami and Don Shula. Bills fans couldn't wait to tune in to MNF the next night and see highlights of the victory and to see the fans at Rich Stadium tear down the goal posts in celebration.

The Bills and their fans were snubbed as MNF didn't cover the game in the highlight package. The late Rick Azar of WKBW then famously went on the air and delivered a scathing diatribe that Howard Cosell had to address the next week on MNF.

793FB801-1E9A-4EDD-9219-D54C89464384.jpeg

Edited by ChevyVanMiller

11 minutes ago, Captain Caveman said:

I'm pretty sure I've seen this at a Bills game before:

cbs-sign-nfl.jpg

"We were doing Search Engine Optimization before there were search engines."

From the AFL Championship game before Super Bowl I

"Bills in Super Bowl, Chiefs in soup bowl."  If I recall it correctly, it had a drawing of a soup bowl with KC players in it.

It's that banner that years later put me on a crusade to show that they called the 1st game the Super Bowl.  Here's the proof I found in the Buffalo library:  

27709778_1604400546262265_5239142012194452102_o.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=35CmWj2j9nsAX_NgePA&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-1.xx&oh=27b08fb78aa4860e7e237a86b2fa9eec&oe=5F315E6B

Edited by Albany,n.y.
  • Like (+1) 5

4 hours ago, hondo in seattle said:

Bryan Cox Jr. being on the team reminds me of this...

Bills sign free agent DE Bryan Cox, Jr.

Loved the signs back in the 90’s as a kid. We could back it up as Rich Stadium wasn’t very welcoming to visitors. Talking trash about Brady might have been fun for over a decade, but it never resonated with me when he kicked our butts regularly. 

• Like (+1) 2

5 hours ago, Bermuda Triangle said:

The "Batavia Party Zone" signs in the corner of the EZ always cracked me up.  Not sure why, but they did.

the M&T or Marine Midand bank (cant remember the bank actual name) in Batavia always sold blocks of tickets in that end zone so it was greatly inhabited with batavia folks. I sat with them many many times. Our own little slice of Bills heaven :-)))))))

• Like (+1) 1

6 hours ago, ChevyVanMiller said:

This impromptu sign made as the greatest comeback ever was unfolding ranks right up there, too.

7FC45E02-B840-485E-A9AF-50F8AD2AAA7B.jpeg

They LOOK like Bills fans!

I’ll never find a photo of it, but “The Juice Stand” showed up weekly for years. It’s a classic. 

• Like (+1) 1