New Redskins name in 24-48 hours

10 minutes ago, section122 said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/1033fmESPN/status/1282042829813043209

i don't know how to get the tweet to show sorry im no @YoloinOhio

when you're at the tweet there is a little icon next to the like button that when you click gives you some options including copying the link, just paste that here and it works.

Edited by Warcodered
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

18 minutes ago, section122 said:

https://mobile.twitter.com/1033fmESPN/status/1282042829813043209

i don't know how to get the tweet to show sorry im no @YoloinOhio

I couldn't get my tweet to show on the other thread either. I think you have to have thousands of posts to be allowed to do it.

7 minutes ago, Buffalo_Gal said:

Mobile does not show. ?‍♀️ No idea why not.

I used a desktop and Chrome, and my tweet posting didn't work.

7 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

when you're at the tweet there is a little icon next to the like button that when you click gives you some options including copying the link, just paste that here and it works.

Got it! Thanks!

Now the only question is why some YouTube videos embed here, and others do not.

Edited by The Fiend
  • Haha (+1) 1

Just now, Golden Goat said:

There are settings where the YouTube uploader can keep his/her videos from being embedded on other sites.

do they not embedd or just not play? I've never had any real problems with them here but I know the NFL ones will force you to go to the actual page to watch.

22 minutes ago, Golden Goat said:

There are settings where the YouTube uploader can keep his/her videos from being embedded on other sites.

Thanks!

20 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

do they not embedd or just not play? I've never had any real problems with them here but I know the NFL ones will force you to go to the actual page to watch.

Sometimes when I post a YouTube video, there is just a link, which plays,  on its own page. But I would prefer to have them appear here graphically and play on this site.

1 hour ago, Warcodered said:

Ah, I know what you're referring to. Two separate things. Sometimes YouTubers want their videos to be seen by everyone, but they don't want them to display outside of YouTube. There's an option to disable embed capabilities. Here's a better answer:

ss.jpg

Edited by Golden Goat