Patriots settle compensation grievances with Antonio Brown, Aaron Hernandez

Gugny

Shockingly, the Patriots* come out on top ...

https://www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/29446424/sources-patriots-settle-compensation-grievances-antonio-brown-aaron-hernandez

The New England Patriots have settled compensation grievances with Antonio Brown and Aaron Hernandez over the past week, which creates notable salary-cap space for the team, league sources told ESPN.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, Seasons1992 said:

Cheaters, murderers, and crazy people, 1. 

Buffalo Bills, 0. (don't @ me with your OJ smack, please.)

You left out drug dealers.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

Another dose of foolish comedy.  I’m almost at the point to adhere to the conspiracy theory BS.  

BTW-  we’re still going to kick their ars!  First time at least this off season I’m confident saying that.  Screw that and here’s to 0-2 for the Patsies she;they face the new AFCE Champions.

1 hour ago, KD in CA said:

As much as it pains me to see any kind of good outcome for the Patriots, I am happy that less money will be going to any of the scumbags involved in those two cases.

I was hoping Brown would get nothing and the Pats would still have to eat the nine million and give it to charity.

11 minutes ago, Steve Billieve said:

I think it's kinda great that they had to pay brown 5 mil.

1.jpg

• Haha (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Seasons1992 said:

Cheaters, murderers, and crazy people, 1. 

Buffalo Bills, 0. (don't @ me with your OJ smack, please.)

Hell of an organization right, scum from top to bottom, I have no respect whatsoever for the organization. They are stain on football. 

What’s the under over on how long before the get caught cheating again...

Edited by Don Otreply

4 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

Another dose of foolish comedy.  I’m almost at the point to adhere to the conspiracy theory BS.  

BTW-  we’re still going to kick their ars!  First time at least this off season I’m confident saying that.  Screw that and here’s to 0-2 for the Patsies she;they face the new AFCE Champions.

You don't believe Cam the great will have any impact?

6 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

BTW-  we’re still going to kick their ars!  First time at least this off season I’m confident saying that.  Screw that and here’s to 0-2 for the Patsies she; they face the new AFCE Champions.

And THIS is why we won’t have a season! That would be totally unacceptable! 

:)

• Haha (+1) 1

12 hours ago, prissythecat said:

You don't believe Cam the great will have any impact?

With a 59.6% career completion %, and now he’s so banged up, he can’t be the athlete he was a few years ago so no.  The great Cam will be nothing in terms of great which is why I don’t care he went to NE.  I believe you were just kidding, but the sky is falling attitude from others is silly with him in NE.  Personally, I don’t like the guy, but he is not Brady.  I at least respected how incredibly accurate and Great decision making choices he made over the years.

Living in Tampa, I get the irony having to support him here in Tampa.  I’ve said 100x, but the Bills are always my first team, but living here half my life, I do root for the Bucs.  I want to see Cam flame and burn this year, and if really lucky watch him get cut before the end of the year.

• Like (+1) 1