Kyle Williams. American Century Golf Tournament

Me and my buddies go every year and rent a boat and pull up on the beach. You can get access to the players and celebs- you are right there. Last year, I met Josh Allen, Flutie, Reich, Al Micheals. Saw Josh Allen and his lady out a few nights and they started to recognize us as the Bills fans in town. Both real nice people.  We are taking this year off because of the COVID. 

• Like (+1) 5
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

2 hours ago, SF Bills Fan said:

Me and my buddies go every year and rent a boat and pull up on the beach. You can get access to the players and celebs- you are right there. Last year, I met Josh Allen, Flutie, Reich, Al Micheals. Saw Josh Allen and his lady out a few nights and they started to recognize us as the Bills fans in town. Both real nice people.  We are taking this year off because of the COVID. 

Every time I see a tournament there I am stunned by the beauty. It’s on my list of places to make it to, but the list is long. Hope I get the chance one day. 

My parents went years ago with friends. My mother, who had never gambled in her life, won enough playing blackjack to pay for the whole trip. Go figure.....

• Haha (+1) 1

Kyle is playing very well, I hope he wins. He also has to golf with Romo and his 10 practice shots before he addresses the ball. The group I play with would kill Romo for that and it has to be bothering Kyle. It is beautiful out there, I would love to do a golf trip out there.

• Like (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, judman said:

He finished second (score 52) to tennis player Mardy Fish (score 55).  This event was with modified stableford scoring (more points is better).

2nd place after the 2nd round. Still tommorow left, hes 3 points behind.

4 hours ago, SF Bills Fan said:

We just got back yesterday from N Tahoe....heading back up in August since we're not getting on a plane this year.

1 hour ago, Call_Of_Ktulu said:

Kyle is playing very well, I hope he wins. He also has to golf with Romo and his 10 practice shots before he addresses the ball. The group I play with would kill Romo for that and it has to be bothering Kyle. It is beautiful out there, I would love to do a golf trip out there.

A friend of mine was paired with such a player in charity tournament.  He got tired of it and said "let me try to see if that helps my game" and accidentally hit ball backwards into practicer's ankle.  He then said "Nope it does not help me no more than your practice shots.  Maybe I need more practice?"  Other player stopped.

• Haha (+1) 1

52 minutes ago, buffaloboyinATL said:

I saw him do that today and wondered if that was common for him. It was way too many practice swings for my liking...

It’s can’t be as bad as Sergio Garcia gripping, and re-gripping, and re-gripping, and........ right???

I remember some pros talking about it saying “you just can NOT look. You MUST look away, or it will make you CRAZY!” It almost gave me a nervous tic just watching on TV. It’s better to close your eyes and wait until you hear the whack on the ball. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, Ralonzo said:

It's replaying on golf channel if you missed it 10pm-1am

Strange times when the celebrity golf tournament is the greatest sports event in recent history! 

Yay? 

Go Kyle!!! He’s a monster on the golf course! 

This guy Mardy  Fish caught fire ? meatball down a couple points. No way Fish can replicate what he did today. Kyle has been more consistent. Can he do it 3 days in a row. Be great for not only a Buffalo Bill to win but a lineman. Neither has ever won ??