The War on Whiteness

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/10/2020 at 1:00 AM, Rob's House said:

Let's call this BLM movement what it really is. Yes, it is a Marxist movement, but the path to Marxism runs through the province of conflict. In this conflict the Bourgeoisie is comprised of those bestowed with "white privilege" and the Proletariat are the minorities oppressed by said privilege.

It is noteworthy that the people relentlessly pushing to radicalize minorities with anti white sentiment are the same who gleefully remind us that white people are only a generation or two from being a minority. It seems that their vision of a utopian future is something vaguely resembling South Africa. Obviously, this will not occur overnight.

In the interim we will regress to a form of racial discrimination similar to that which we emerged from in the 20th century. Racial  identities are becoming prioritized. One's racial grouping is increasingly viewed as a collective consciousness unbroken by time, rather than a successive group of individuals who are separate and distinct from one another.

The philosophy of intersectionality dictates that justice is served by attribution of guilt and grievances upon individuals based on group identity, thus holding one individual responsible to another for a debt he did not incur.

The following piece details how this is already coming to fruition.

https://townhall.com/columnists/patbuchanan/2020/07/10/the-new-systemic-racism-that-is-coming-n2572229

Not a big Tim Scott fan I bet, huh? 

6 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

And these days have past as has slavery, the British music Invasion of the 60s, Watergate, the roaring 20s, and WW1 and WW2.

These are memories, learning points of time, treasures to recall, but not relevant,  but are certainly to be part of who we have become. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Niagara Bill said:

And these days have past as has slavery, the British music Invasion of the 60s, Watergate, the roaring 20s, and WW1 and WW2.

These are memories, learning points of time, treasures to recall, but not relevant,  but are certainly to be part of who we have become. 

The past isn't relevant? 

You must be a Trump voter, right? 

6 minutes ago, redtail hawk said:

define normal and decent.

Sure. Value Family, accepting and tolerant of different people and perspectives without shoving yours in their face, willing to contribute to society instead of take, treating others with respect and as you wish to be treated. Pretty basic simple stuff really. 

there is a war on that, whiteness is just one of  code words the enemies of normalcy and decency use to attack their opponents. 

They are at war with every complexion that doesn’t share their radical ideology 

• Awesome! (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

Sure. Value Family, accepting and tolerant of different people and perspectives without shoving yours in their face, willing to contribute to society instead of take, treating others with respect and as you wish to be treated. Pretty basic simple stuff really. 

there is a war on that, whiteness is just one of  code words the enemies of normalcy and decency use to attack their opponents. 

So you are upset kids today don't listen to the Beatles and do the twist, or whatever 

People hated Elvis, too, they thought he wasn't decent 

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

The past isn't relevant? 

You must be a Trump voter, right? 

You are a frigging a??

It makes part of who we are but I do not apologize or pay reparations to you or anyone for something I did not do or now support.

My ancestors were murder by the Iroquois, do they owe me?

Rosa Parks is an important event that changed us for the better, but it does not make anyone superior. 

I vote on today's issues, not last century.

We are who we are because of the past but we are not responsible nor can we take credit for it.

1 person attending college was then important be not relevant today.

Trump is the biggest liar, manipulative a?? I have seen in American public life.

But he has beaten you by making you obsessive.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Over 29 years of fanhood said:

thank you.  the words "good", "decent" and "fight" used together sounded a lot like trump before Jan 6.  Wondering if white supremacist groups like proud boys or KKK are composed of good, decent people in your opinion.  the comment about giving and doing unto others would suggest not.  Do good, decent people use violence if they aren't winning within the rules?

Edited by redtail hawk