The War on Whiteness

Nick Cannon commits career suicide.

“Melanin comes with soul, that we call it soul, we soul brothers and sisters, that’s the melanin that connects us so the people that don’t have it, are, and I’m going to say this carefully, are a little less and where the term actually comes from, and I’m going to bring it back around to Minister Farrakhan, where they may not have the compassion,” he added.

“When they were sent to the Mountains of Caucasus, they didn’t have the power of the sun. The sun started to deteriorate them. So, they’re acting out of fear, they’re acting out of low self-esteem, they’re acting out of deficiency, so therefore the only way they can act is evil,” Cannon continued.

“They have to rob, steal, rape, kill and fight in order to survive. So these people who didn’t have what we have, and when I say ‘we,’ I speak of the melinated people, they had to be savages, they had to be barbaric because they’re in these Nordic mountains, they’re in these rough torrential environments, so they’re acting as animals, so they’re the ones closer to animals, they’re the ones that are actually the true savages,”

Just kidding. I'm sure he'll be hosting the next season of The Masked Singer.

Blackness has its privileges.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 3

On 7/13/2020 at 4:39 AM, HamSandwhich said:

No you didn't, you added your own value judgement based on the narratives you had been fed.  

Attached is the article that I had promised you.  This is an article presented in my masters level class years ago.  Needless to say I discussed the other side of the issue to the teacher and the students in the class.  Some liked it, others were very upset that I had a differing point of view, which is another worrying conversation.  

Pay close attention to "Theoretical Foundations of Social Justice" as this will inform you to some of the ideas that today's social justice warriors and the underpinning of today's movements believe.  Critical Race Theory is THE very basis of the social justice movement we are seeing today.  They don't mince words, "CRT proposes that racism is an enduring socially constructed reality that advances the position of whiteness" (p. 286).  The logical take away from that, whiteness is the problem.  Now, what does a white person take from that?  We are born the problem because of our skin color.  

I talked about earlier how they seek to deconstruct society to make everything have multiple meanings (everything is an -ism or -ist) so that they can confuse everyone and make up seem down and down seem up.  This is so that they can cause anarchy and the reconstruct the world in their image (it's all about power).  Think about the word racism itself, the definition used to be about one group seeing another as inferior to each other.  Now I hear Webster is going to change it to the ongoing narrative that the person who see's themselves as superior having the power to oppress.  BS.  

Have a read, let me know what you think.  Lots of other juicy kernels in there too for you to enjoy. Intersexionality is one of the main pillars and this is where the racism really comes into play (I don't say reverse-racism because noting is reverse-racism, it's all just racism no matter who is doing it to who).  

It's worth noting that this is only one of the articles that push this agenda in the curriculum.  There have been many more articles such as this and discussions had that are pushing this social justice agenda.  It's radicalizing in education.  

A Social Justice Paradigm for HRD Byrd article.pdf 107.32 kB · 1 download

It's how they're trying to gain power, by confusing everything, causing society to collapse and then reconstructing in their own image.  Critical Race Theory is the issue, "critical" does not mean to have critical thinking, it means to be critical of everything.  Grievance studies.  

Where’s Tibs on this? He seems to only respond when he feels he can make sweeping generalizations on the situation. This is a peer reviewed article brought forth by my professor in a masters level course on Human Resource Development.  This is not some ridiculous article in the media. They actively talk about “whiteness” being a problem. When they tell you what they are and what they’re doing, believe them. 

Tibs, I hope that you’re not only concerned with the superficial and skin deep practice of propaganda for the left. Look under the hood and see what is really being done. It’s an attack on our very country’s values, enlightenment values, and rationality. It’s an attack on “whiteness”, which is defined by the people who are attacking it. Whiteness is a monolithic group for which to generalize racism over to create the “other”. It’s all right there in front of your eyes. Just read the words. Believe them for what they’re saying. 

On 7/13/2020 at 7:50 AM, Tiberius said:

War on whiteness is the same thing as the Nazis in Charlottesville saying “you will not replace us” 

same thing 

Tibs, where are you?

Edited by HamSandwhich

8 hours ago, HamSandwhich said:

Where’s Tibs on this? He seems to only respond when he feels he can make sweeping generalizations on the situation. This is a peer reviewed article brought forth by my professor in a masters level course on Human Resource Development.  This is not some ridiculous article in the media. They actively talk about “whiteness” being a problem. When they tell you what they are and what they’re doing, believe them. 

Tibs, I hope that you’re not only concerned with the superficial and skin deep practice of propaganda for the left. Look under the hood and see what is really being done. It’s an attack on our very country’s values, enlightenment values, and rationality. It’s an attack on “whiteness”, which is defined by the people who are attacking it. Whiteness is a monolithic group for which to generalize racism over to create the “other”. It’s all right there in front of your eyes. Just read the words. Believe them for what they’re saying. 

Tibs, where are you?

Tibs' moral compass only points left....

• Like (+1) 1

White Russian

The White Russian is decadent and sophisticated. Combining vodka, Kahlúa and cream and serving it on the rocks create a delicious alternative to adult milkshakes.

The White Russian came about in the ’60s when someone added a bit of cream to the Black Russian. It would be a great story to say that the White Russian’s star rose from that point on, but unfortunately that would not be true.

The truth is the White Russian suffered a bit from a stodgy, antiquated reputation until the 1998 movie “The Big Lebowski” came along and breathed new life into the cocktail with Jeff Bridge’s character, The Dude, sipping it exclusively.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, GOBUFFALO716 said:

White Russian

The White Russian is decadent and sophisticated. Combining vodka, Kahlúa and cream and serving it on the rocks create a delicious alternative to adult milkshakes.

The White Russian came about in the ’60s when someone added a bit of cream to the Black Russian. It would be a great story to say that the White Russian’s star rose from that point on, but unfortunately that would not be true.

The truth is the White Russian suffered a bit from a stodgy, antiquated reputation until the 1998 movie “The Big Lebowski” came along and breathed new life into the cocktail with Jeff Bridge’s character, The Dude, sipping it exclusively.

Scumbag.

On 7/13/2020 at 7:57 AM, Tiberius said:

Henry Ford was peddling this same type of trash, saying Jews were trying to destroy White Christian culture

So similar stuff that DJax just said. Should we cancel DJax too?

Henry Ford also hired and fired black and brown folks the same as white folks in his factories. He was one of the first people to employee black people at a middle class wage. It set in motion one of the first, and largest, Black middle classes EVER in America.

I find it really funny, when the left likes to select certain parts of a person from 100, 120, 150 years ago and hold it to the 'woke truth' of today. Yet when anyone points out the terrible history of the Democrat Party 100, 120, 150 years ago, it is discounted.

Curious about your musings on canceling Woodrow Wilson like Princeton just did in a moment of 'Wokeness'.

Edited by RocCityRoller
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, billsfan1959 said:

Tibs' moral compass only points left....

Oh I know, I don’t expect him to come back and have a rational discussion. When it becomes a scholarly discussion, most of the leftists run and hide. 

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Rob's House said:

I accept the existence of racism, I believe this push regarding "white priviledge" is more about blame and punishment than "awareness," and I reject the foundational premise behind the slogan, "Black Lives Matter."

• Like (+1) 1