The War on Whiteness

Just got an email that the American Bar Association is going to have a seminar on Wednesday entitled, "A Conversation about the Manifestation of White Supremacy in the Institution of Child Welfare".

11 minutes ago, Koko78 said:

Just got an email that the American Bar Association is going to have a seminar on Wednesday entitled, "A Conversation about the Manifestation of White Supremacy in the Institution of Child Welfare".

Unbelievable. And this from "educated" people.

This country deserves to fail.

2 hours ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Fail? Why, because the bums you elected are going to be deservedly tossed out of office? 

The country just just keeps getting better in spite of Republicans do nothingism 

8 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Henry Ford was peddling this same type of trash, saying Jews were trying to destroy White Christian culture 

The real funny part is that Ford's home in Buffalo is now a Jewish Temple.

6 hours ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Apparently saying 'All lives matter' now carries the penalty of death 

Thread from Cassandra. 

Interestingly enough here's how the traitorous media would report this if the races were reversed:

White male in cold blood unmercifully shoots innocent black woman for saying black lives matter.

• Like (+1) 1

On 7/12/2020 at 3:40 PM, Penfield45 said:

when white males who commit mass shootings get called for what they really are (DOMESTIC TERRORISTS) instead of "mentally ill" then we can talk 

Dude you are on fire with the ignorance now- terrorist is a label based on purpose, if the purpose was based in political or religious beliefs it is terrorism. Sandy Hook is not terrorism since there is no purpose, the Pulse is terrorism since he did it based on religious beliefs. I know to a liberal definitions do not mean much but these terms are useful to intelligent people.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Koko78 said:

Here's a little primer for you...

Best Interests: How Child Welfare Serves as a Tool of White Supremacy

https://www.politicalresearch.org/2019/11/26/best-interests-how-child-welfare-serves-tool-white-supremacy

Apparently, a disproportionate representation of black children in foster care is a product of white supremacy, and middle aged, white, evangelical women controlling child welfare agencies are substituting their own racist views of what is best for the children by denying the placement of these children back into their biological families, under the guise of "finding them more suitable homes."

And here I thought they were just trying to help the children...

Edited by billsfan1959
  • Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Buffalo Timmy said:

Dude you are on fire with the ignorance now- terrorist is a label based on purpose, if the purpose was based in political or religious beliefs it is terrorism. Sandy Hook is not terrorism since there is no purpose, the Pulse is terrorism since he did it based on religious beliefs. I know to a liberal definitions do not mean much but these terms are useful to intelligent people.

your defending white mass shooters. why am I not surprised. 

***** scum 

3 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

***** scum 

Why are you getting so angry over a topic of which you display very little knowledge?

Why are you so angry in general?

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, billsfan1959 said:

Why are you getting so angry over a topic of which you display very little knowledge?

Why are you so angry in general?

I got it wrong. These are Penfield's parents and not BillStime's parents...............

source.gif

Wonder why he is so angry? ?

• Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Joe in Winslow said:

...welcome to the real world Joe.......try this one on for size regarding my WAY left Dem relatives.........a cousin posted his support on FB for Trump, citing numerous signs in his development (2016).....the wife of another cousin (he is a condescending arrogant "woody" whose favorite saying to your comments is , "let me explain this for you") called the Trump supporting cuz a "lunatic and you're probably unfit as a father to be raising children in such a radical household".....husband AND wife immediately unfriended him.....I CANNOT make this stuff up....

2 minutes ago, OldTimeAFLGuy said:

...welcome to the real world Joe.......try this one on for size regarding my WAY left Dem relatives.........a cousin posted his support on FB for Trump, citing numerous signs in his development (2016).....the wife of another cousin (he is a condescending arrogant "woody" whose favorite saying to your comments is , "let me explain this for you") called the Trump supporting cuz a "lunatic and you're probably unfit as a father to be raising children in such a radical household".....husband AND wife immediately unfriended him.....I CANNOT make this stuff up....

If there was ever a vindication of the doctrine of total depravity, America in the year 2020 is it.

Just now, Joe in Winslow said:

If there was ever a vindication of the doctrine of total depravity, America in the year 2020 is it.

...YOU betcha.......I have declined relative gathering invites for 10+ years...hang nail, butt hurt, excess gas......and whatever else I could come up with........they FINALLY got the message and don't even bother anymore.......

1 hour ago, Tiberius said:

You have a link to that? I can't find it. 

I don't; was there for something nearly 30 years ago when I was told. I no longer remember the name of the specific temple.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Penfield45 said:

***** scum 

where did I defend any mass shooter? Once again you have shown a complete lack of intelligence and instead of defending yourself you just make a preposterous lie. 

• Like (+1) 2