Big 10 announces all-conference schedule for 2020

YoloinOhio

I went to Ohio State for medical school and was hoping to see the Buckeyes drill the Ducks in Eugene.  

FYI this is just the beginning of the end of Fall sports.  In a few weeks college and NFL will delay until at least October.   In a week or so, most of the South will be as bad as NYC.  Have multiple contacts in Texas and it is a total s$^t show right now.  

12 minutes ago, Ethan in Portland said:

I went to Ohio State for medical school and was hoping to see the Buckeyes drill the Ducks in Eugene.  

FYI this is just the beginning of the end of Fall sports.  In a few weeks college and NFL will delay until at least October.   In a week or so, most of the South will be as bad as NYC.  Have multiple contacts in Texas and it is a total s$^t show right now.  

I work with some people in Texas (San Antonio) and they said the same

• Like (+1) 1

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/13/2020 at 7:19 AM, Bill from NYC said:

I don't know, maybe you caught a break in not having to go to Seattle?

Probably right about that.

What really sucks is that this kills off a bunch of exciting games.

Washington-Michigan

Oregon-Ohio State

Wisconsin-Notre Dame

Virginia Tech-Penn State( I believe this was going to be the first ever meeting between the schools)

These early non-conference games are a great way to start the season, it's my favorite part of the season, and it's a shame that we won't get to see these games.

This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.