10 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Ha. Well, Don't really care what the Foreskins call themselves. They'll always be the foreskins to me. Mahomes I think was a mistake by the Chiefs. 10 years is a LONG time. In 10 years, I'll be pushing Social Security eligibility. Race relations are a nightmare, because they just are.

^^^^no need for additional threads now as to the above. 

1 hour ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

So a few things happened while you were off jetsetting or what not; we are eager for your take as to race relations, the Washington franchise moniker, and oh yah, that Mahomes kid! Other than that, not much new around here :rolleyes:

.....and the Bills are doomed because of their backup QB situation.

Happy 50k to the #realJoeSixPack

Edited by KD in CA
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 hours ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

So a few things happened while you were off jetsetting or what not; we are eager for your take as to race relations, the Washington franchise moniker, and oh yah, that Mahomes kid! Other than that, not much new around here :rolleyes:

There’s also been an argument about wearing masks, or not wearing masks. Not sure what that’s all about, some Covid thing......but I’ve met some of you at tail gates, and I am 100% Pro Mask for most of you. It will make the world a better place. 

• Haha (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, Augie said:

There’s also been an argument about wearing masks, or not wearing masks. Not sure what that’s all about, some Covid thing......but I’ve met some of you at tail gates, and I am 100% Pro Mask for most of you. It will make the world a better place. 

Now I know I've never met you.

;)

24 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

.....and the Bills are doomed because of their backup QB situation.

Happy 50k to the #realJoeSixPack

Looks like we'll be celebrating your 40k soon.

54 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

How'd I get 11k behind??

48 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Slacker!

Give me a week, I pass KD, give me a month I pass Joe, give me a year and I’m lapping you both.

I’m not bragging, it’s kinda sad. I need to get a life!!!

• Haha (+1) 1

37 minutes ago, Augie said:

Give me a week, I pass KD, give me a month I pass Joe, give me a year and I’m lapping you both.

I’m not bragging, it’s kinda sad. I need to get a life!!!

Seriously....you're a newbie and you're only 5k behind me!   Clearly I've been spending way too much time at work and with family!

4 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

Seriously....you're a newbie and you're only 5k behind me!   Clearly I've been spending way too much time at work and with family!

I am an overachieving underachiever. 

This can happen when you move someone against their will from a place they love, a job they love and all their friends to a place they don’t love with nothing much to do. You guys save me boatloads in therapy fees! But there is an upside, I don’t have to work so I am here for all of you! (Unless I end up on ignore, which I’m sure has happened.) 

11 hours ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Fifty thousand posts. This place has been by far and away my most visited website in all my years on the 'tubes, and for good reason. I love the Bills, and I've made some really great friends here.

Thank you to @SDS first and foremost for founding the place when the D&C went legs up.

And thank you to all the people here who've made my experience (mostly) awesome. Beware, this isn't an all-inclusive list:

@Gugny, @IDBillzFan, @NoHuddleKelly12. @Rico, @Buffalo_Gal, @Deranged Rhino, @KD in CA, @R. Rich. @Gavin in Va Beach, @AiO, @JÂy RÛßeÒ, on and on I could go. So many really great people and so many good friends. Cheers, and here's to another 50k. Go Bills.

Double your output and you'll have one post for every bit I saved you from being chopped into.

• Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

At 50,000 aren't you supposed to get an interview on 'One Bills Live'?

They conveniently cancelled that perk when DC Tom hit 49,999 posts.

• Haha (+1) 2

21 hours ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Ha. Well, Don't really care what the Foreskins call themselves. They'll always be the foreskins to me. Mahomes I think was a mistake by the Chiefs. 10 years is a LONG time. In 10 years, I'll be pushing Social Security eligibility. Race relations are a nightmare, because they just are.

Never boring, minty fresh, and right to the point. Too many posts these days are from people blithering on and on and on and on and on and on ZZZZZZZZZ.

THIS is how you do it!

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Rico said:

Never boring, minty fresh, and right to the point. Too many posts these days are from people blithering on and on and on and on and on and on ZZZZZZZZZ.

THIS is how you do it!

Brevity is, after all, the soul of wit.

• Thank you (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, Rico said:

THIS is how you do it!

20 minutes ago, Joe in Winslow said:

Brevity is, after all, the soul of wit.

"A Few Thoughts About Joe in No Particular Order ...."

• Haha (+1) 1