Fifty thousand posts. This place has been by far and away my most visited website in all my years on the 'tubes, and for good reason. I love the Bills, and I've made some really great friends here.

Thank you to @SDS first and foremost for founding the place when the D&C went legs up.

And thank you to all the people here who've made my experience (mostly) awesome. Beware, this isn't an all-inclusive list:

@Gugny, @IDBillzFan, @NoHuddleKelly12. @Rico, @Buffalo_Gal, @Deranged Rhino, @KD in CA, @R. Rich. @Gavin in Va Beach, @AiO, @JÂy RÛßeÒ, on and on I could go. So many really great people and so many good friends. Cheers, and here's to another 50k. Go Bills.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Awesome! (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 4

Good afternoon.

I read your post.  Congratulations on the end of your suspension at 49.9k posts.

Edited by LeviF91
  • Haha (+1) 2

6 minutes ago, LeviF91 said:

Good afternoon.

I read your post.  Congratulations on the end of your suspension at 49.9k posts.

Actually, 49.988 to be precise.

28 minutes ago, Rico said:

50K is nothing to sneeze at, you are an ICON! :worthy:

Just think where he'd be if he didn't get suspended 3 weeks out of every month!

• Haha (+1) 3

7 minutes ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

So a few things happened while you were off jetsetting or what not; we are eager for your take as to race relations, the Washington franchise moniker, and oh yah, that Mahomes kid! Other than that, not much new around here :rolleyes:

Ha. Well, Don't really care what the Foreskins call themselves. They'll always be the foreskins to me. Mahomes I think was a mistake by the Chiefs. 10 years is a LONG time. In 10 years, I'll be pushing Social Security eligibility. Race relations are a nightmare, because they just are.

• Thank you (+1) 1