A Cashless Society is Oppressive and Tyrannical

1 minute ago, SoTier said:

However will tax cheats, criminals, and other ne'er-do-wells hide their $$$ if they can't use cash to hide their transactions?

I know we don't agree on much, but I would have thought you had the ability to see the bigger picture. This is something I'd expect from Tibs.

37 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Will we see Biden again before the election and what will be the excuse when we do not?

Good question. 

My feeling is that he will debate Trump once and he will look so bad the Democrats will them jump on the bandwagon that he has dementia and then hand pick a candidate.

Edited by Beast

50 minutes ago, Cinga said:

The coin shortage is probably my fault... It's all these coffee cans full of change under my desk. My bank used to take it and count it out, to deposit in my accounts, but they don't have change counters anymore, and only offer to give me coin wrappers to count it myself. And I think those machines at the grocer charge to count it for you. 

Agenda 21 is the big one that Obama supported. You see his (and globalists) goal was to get the UN by treaty to declare guns against the law. The Constitution holds treaties above any other law and the theory was it would over-ride even the second amendment. 

I did some research on agenda21/2030, that's some scary Schiff, and it's coming to pass quicker then 2030, BLM is a part of that and they have most of the media too, people better wake up before it's too late, and it just might be too late

• Like (+1) 1

16 minutes ago, Winston Zeddemore said:

There are only about a zillion other ways. Don’t strain that one cylinder brain atop your head too much. 

Since I'm not a Trumplet,  I've got a whole lot more cylinders in my brain than 1.   I was simply responding to the OP's whining about hiding earnings.

11 minutes ago, Beast said:

Good question. 

My feeling is that he will debate Trump once and he will look so bad the Democrats will them jump on the bandwagon that he has dementia and then hand pick a candidate.

Yep, Kamala Harris or Andrew Cuomo, I told my wife that 3 months ago, soon we'll never hear from Biden again

18 minutes ago, bilzfancy said:

Yep, Kamala Harris or Andrew Cuomo, I told my wife that 3 months ago, soon we'll never hear from Biden again

I would have agreed on those 2 a couple months ago, but Cuomo is seriously damaged goods now because of the nursing home mess. But then, they're Democrats so many would vote for him anyway since he isn't Trump. Hell, I suspect about 45% of the country would vote for Howdy Doody just because #orangemanbad

• Like (+1) 1

28 minutes ago, Cinga said:

I would have agreed on those 2 a couple months ago, but Cuomo is seriously damaged goods now because of the nursing home mess. But then, they're Democrats so many would vote for him anyway since he isn't Trump. Hell, I suspect about 45% of the country would vote for Howdy Doody just because #orangemanbad

45%.  Yeah, that's about what Biden will get in "mail in" voting isn't a thing.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, RochesterRob said:

While I agree with a lot of what you said prosecution of counterfeiters and tax cheats has other roots.  The federal government does this to keep inflation reined in and assures that the federal government can operate to in part maintain national defense.

Too bad that the Mennonites and Amish shy away from the court system as they could file suit claiming a cashless society infringes on religious freedom.  Weird Al could do a follow up to Amish Paradise in support of those groups.

So... you believe counterfeiters have large impacts on inflation?

6 minutes ago, BillStime said:

OMG - what will they do?

Who uses cash anyhow?

Lots of people tip in cash. Especially people who have worked in the hospitality business. 

You should have seen how they flipped when they had to claim a percentage of their gross sales. We in the kitchen were pissed because we were taxed on all our earnings.  Deal with it. 

And where will the homeless guy get his booze or heroin money from?  

Edited by Chef Jim
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 hours ago, KRC said:

Wouldn't a cash-less society hurt the poor more than anyone? What type of credit cards (interest rates) are they going to get if they are struggling to pay their bills now? 

The ones government forces the banks to issue under the threat of being deemed racist.