Trump's railing about schools reopening, so might as well talk about it

3 hours ago, KD in CA said:

Because your union has paid tens of millions in bribes to Democratic lawmakers.....duh

I know you aren't attacking me but in FL info not have to join the union, I would if it was not so political, but right now they work for me about 25% of the time

50 minutes ago, BillStime said:

That didn’t take long... 

Georgia second grader tests positive for coronavirus after first day of school, forcing class to quarantine

Thank you Trump voters for voting in the most incompetent and corrupt admin in our lifetime

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f29xfhd4ajwesppp509ne

Trump and a few people here a re stupid. You actually have people saying kids cant get infected or even that kids cant pass to adults. I mean the level of stupidity is insane and Trump is behind all of it. These people believe their President but he gets everything wrong and twitter doesn't help, we have elderly people in this forum posting fake tweets and thinking they are real.

• Haha (+1) 1

23 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Trump and a few people here a re stupid. You actually have people saying kids cant get infected or even that kids cant pass to adults. I mean the level of stupidity is insane and Trump is behind all of it. These people believe their President but he gets everything wrong and twitter doesn't help, we have elderly people in this forum posting fake tweets and thinking they are real.

Trump isn't your president? You're not American?

29 minutes ago, TBBills said:

Adult, child, dog cat, monkey, doesn't matter. Your chance of dying from kung flu is very small.

image.thumb.png.f0a13d6feffe07f632e356f3024de27a.png

11 minutes ago, Gary M said:

Adult, child, dog cat, monkey, doesn't matter. Your chance of dying from kung flu is very small.

Just to give you a little perspective:

The American Heart Association reports that cardiovascular disease was the leading cause of death in the U.S. in 2019 with approximately 850,000 deaths.  If we take the American population at 330 million the rate is 0.2% or about what it is with Covid.  I don't think anyone denies cardiovascular disease is a real health problem in our country, and it has the abou the same mortality rate as Covid.

Do you not think cardiovascular disease is a problem?

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

yes it's a problem, but t is not contagious, and is avoidable.

My point is that kung flu is not a death sentence, most people have little to no symptoms.

28 minutes ago, Gary M said:

Stop with your stupid *****.

35 minutes ago, bilzfancy said:

Trump isn't your president? You're not American?

Cool trolling in PPP typical idiot move.

3 minutes ago, Gary M said:

yes it's a problem, but t is not contagious, and is avoidable.

My point is that kung flu is not a death sentence, most people have little to no symptoms.

and the death rate for children is about 1 in a 1,000, more kids will die from the flu then covid 19, yet schools stay open during flu season

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

What are the long term effects post infection? We know that? 

Or um, too soon?

Oh so now that we slowed the spread and didn't overwhelm ICUs , cases are dropping along with deaths we have to scare people with long term effects.

My guess the long term effects are the same as the flu.

If you can provide any data stating otherwise please do.

Still no reason to keep Americans as prisoners. We can live our lives and fight the disease at the same time.

1 minute ago, Gary M said:

Oh so now that we slowed the spread and didn't overwhelm ICUs , cases are dropping along with deaths we have to scare people with long term effects.

This is the time when BIllstime explains that no one would be worried about the long term effects if only Trump followed Cuomo's lead and sent everyone to certain death in the nursing homes. More deaths means less people with long term effects!

Leftist logic! It's all the rage!

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, oldmanfan said:

Just to give you a little perspective:

The American Heart Association reports that cardiovascular disease was the leading cause of death in the U.S. in 2019 with approximately 850,000 deaths.  If we take the American population at 330 million the rate is 0.2% or about what it is with Covid.  I don't think anyone denies cardiovascular disease is a real health problem in our country, and it has the abou the same mortality rate as Covid.

While cardiovascular annual deaths are at .257%, if we end up with 200,000 covid deaths we'll be at .061%. It seems like yes, there is a difference. 

• Like (+1) 1