Insta film clip Josh Allen filming commercial at St Francis HS

11 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

My old alma mater. My entire family of boys went there, and all of my female relatives went to Immaculata.  It was too bad it closed.  Those were some fond memories.  Thanks for sharing Hapless.

I’m sorry all you  had to settle for that school.  My condolences.  

signed a Canisius Grad ?

their new field is really nice.

Edited by C.Biscuit97

12 hours ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Not sure if this is permanent or temporary, but here goes

Kinda cut

"You know the best thing about used cars? About 2-3 years in and their best years are about to happen" 

??

Edited by Fan in Chicago
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

13 minutes ago, C.Biscuit97 said:

I’m sorry all you  had to settle for that school.  My condolences.  

signed a Canisius Grad ?

their new field is really nice.

biscuit, luv ya guy, but we beat you in just about every sport when I was there, not to mention just as good of an education.  You never won in wrestling when I was there as it was a prequisite win against you’re creampuffs.  I pinned every opponent for all four years.

Ill give you one consolation.  My sons both went to a Jesuit School in FL, and loved their education.  They both played down here on some of the best teams in high school sports as they were more like St. Francis kids.  You know, great academically and great athletically.  

ok all kidding aside, you came for an incredible school, and how many people can say one of their alums was the great Tim Russert.  Loved his books.  Hope you didn’t mind the lighthearted kidding.  Seriously, you have a great school.  At least you didn’t go to St. Joe’s.  That’s a joke ass that was a very good school as well.

As not ass. Sorry, hate auto correct.

• Thank you (+1) 1

If this is recent, then it's a good sign for Allen's fitness coming into the season.  I was at BOA in OP the other day and saw a guy I was pretty sure was Allen outside of Spot Coffee (he had sunglasses on, so couldn't be sure).  Whomever the guy was, he was in great shape.  The haircut in this video looks like the haircut on the guy I saw walking out of Spot.  Great news.  Go Bills. 

1 hour ago, SectionC3 said:

If this is recent, then it's a good sign for Allen's fitness coming into the season.  I was at BOA in OP the other day and saw a guy I was pretty sure was Allen outside of Spot Coffee (he had sunglasses on, so couldn't be sure).  Whomever the guy was, he was in great shape.  The haircut in this video looks like the haircut on the guy I saw walking out of Spot.  Great news.  Go Bills. 

? 

• Haha (+1) 1

18 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

biscuit, luv ya guy, but we beat you in just about every sport when I was there, not to mention just as good of an education.  You never won in wrestling when I was there as it was a prequisite win against you’re creampuffs.  I pinned every opponent for all four years.

Ill give you one consolation.  My sons both went to a Jesuit School in FL, and loved their education.  They both played down here on some of the best teams in high school sports as they were more like St. Francis kids.  You know, great academically and great athletically.  

ok all kidding aside, you came for an incredible school, and how many people can say one of their alums was the great Tim Russert.  Loved his books.  Hope you didn’t mind the lighthearted kidding.  Seriously, you have a great school.  At least you didn’t go to St. Joe’s.  That’s a joke ass that was a very good school as well.

Marauder here...No offense taken.  I think the Supremacy Cup has a permanent resting place in our gym!  ( i admit i had to look that up!). It’s shocking how many schools have closed...does anyone remember dating the women of Sacred Heart??

3 hours ago, Jerseybillssabresfan said:

Marauder here...No offense taken.  I think the Supremacy Cup has a permanent resting place in our gym!  ( i admit i had to look that up!). It’s shocking how many schools have closed...does anyone remember dating the women of Sacred Heart??

Am I dating myself if I said yes.  I was an equal opportunity employer between, Sacred Heart, Immaculata, Mt. Mercy, and Narden, not to mention all of the public school girls.  Fun times back then, a little innocent, but very happy times.  I loved wrestling Canisius boys as it was one more golden pin on my sleeve.  I assume you're guys did the same with those large gold pins.  You didn't get it for simply winning.  You had to pin you're opponent.  In retrospect, I had a lot in common with friends at Joe's, Timon, Canisius, and so on.  As much as we would talk crap, we still respected each other and came from similar qualities in our families.

I appreciate the OP as reminded me of some fun times in the 80's.

• Like (+1) 2

On 7/9/2020 at 1:08 PM, machine gun kelly said:

Well that wasn’t the case when I was there. ? now Canisius is putting guys in the nfl on a fairly consistent basis( ol in KC, Rb in Atlanta, John Urshecl would still be in if he wasn’t a genius haha).

that said, I have a bunch of Frannies friends and they aren’t as douchey as I thought haha.  And anything is better than Timon. ?

• Haha (+1) 1