Bills hire Jason Sinnarajah to Sr. Leadership team

Jason Sinnarajah grew up as a Buffalo Bills fan in Toronto and will now oversee the team's day-to-day business operations. Sinnarajah joins the organization after serving as Sr. Vice President of Strategy and Growth at Ziff Davis, where he led M&A sourcing, corporate strategy and business development. He was previously Vice President of Global Strategy and Business Development at the Weather Company, and a member of the Cleveland Indians Strategy and Analytics team that worked on bringing the 2019 All-Star game to Cleveland, along with renovations to Progressive Field. Sinnarajah spent five years at Google, where he managed partnerships with sports leagues such as the NFL and NHL to provide updated data for searches, and played a role in the international expansion of YouTube and Doubleclick. Sinnarajah also has had experience in investment banking at UBS and in corporate finance at General Mills. He earned an MBA from the University of Virginia's Darden School of Business and is a graduate of Boston College.

1 hour ago, Augie said:

Sounds like he can’t hold a job. 

I kid!  I’m sure he’s brilliant and I pray a great addition. 

This is what people like him do when they feel like giving themselves a raise. 

• Like (+1) 1

I wonder what his first priority is for PSE, he’s been involved in a variety of corporate going’s on. What’s the plan going forward Kim? Inquiring minds... 

I don’t know the guy but sounds like he has a pretty good resume. It looks like he’s filling Dave Wheat’s role basically. I’ve been pretty adamant that the Pegula’s are not high end sports business minds. They had been surrounded by some early in their tenure but those people are now gone. It’s important to start to fill those roles with capable people. This feels like a step in the right direction.

• Like (+1) 2

13 hours ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Brand growth.  They’re gonna need it to support a new stadium...

Stadiums will be passe soon, especially post Covid non-sense.

Stadiums will turn into liabilities, like most shopping malls.

"a member of the Cleveland Indians Strategy and Analytics team"

I dont know how involved the Bills are in analytics but wonder if he will be heavily involved in it.

Edited by RoyBatty is alive
  • Like (+1) 1