JR in Pittsburgh

Interpret my Bills’ dream

I had a very vivid dream about the Bills

last night. Given how prescient and complex my mind is, I feel like this must be prophetic! Please help me interpret! 

This was the dream: 

Bills vs Patriots in Buffalo. There appears to be fans in the crowd. 

1) opening kickoff. 15-yard Penalty on the patriots. This resulted in a short kick, which was returned by Robertson all the way inside the 10!!

2) next play, Josh scrambles dangerously up the middle and dives into the end zone for a TD. But he fumbles. Review reveals he already crossed the goal line and so it is upheld. 

3) next offensive possession, I saw a quick slant to Diggs inside the red zone, blows past Gilmore for the TD. I saw a close up of Gilmore, where he has his classic “confused/someone else’s fault“ look. The thing is though that the pass was very close to being picked off. 

Bills are up 14-0 and in control and the dream ends. 

thoughts? 

Posted (edited)
4 minutes ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

last night. Given how prescient and complex my mind is, I feel like this must be prophetic! Please help me interpret! 

This was the dream: 

1) opening kickoff. 15-yard Penalty on the patriots. This resulted in a short kick, which was returned by Robertson all the way inside the 10!!

2) next play, Josh scrambles dangerously up the middle and dives into the end zone for a TD. But he fumbles. Review reveals he already crossed the goal line and so it is upheld. 

3) next offensive possession, I saw a quick slant to Diggs inside the red zone, blows past Gilmore for the TD. I saw a close up of Gilmore, where he has his classic “confused/someone else’s fault“ look. The thing is though that the pass was very close to being picked off. 

thoughts? 

Sounds like the kind of dream where a change of underwear is a must 

Edited by Putin
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 4
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Just now, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

No more pizza before bedtime.

Is that the pizza with the special mushrooms on it?

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, 4BillsintheBurgh said:

Is that the pizza with the special mushrooms on it?

No, just run of the mill carbs and spicy pepperoni will do that for you.

Posted (edited)

Tonight please try  going to bed earlier we all want to know how this game/dream  ends  !!!

GO BILLS !!!

Edited by Putin
  • Like (+1) 1

Since the Bills were the beneficiaries of a judgment call in our favor against the Pats I'd consider that dream a definite sign that the times indeed are a changing in the AFC East....CHAMPIONSHIP!~!~!~! 

17 minutes ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

This was the dream: 

thoughts? 

Interpretation: You should understand, this is just my opinion. 

The opening kickoff symbolizes your intent to “take on the world” with women...you rush, dart sideways and then fall short. 

Josh Allen’s diving across the goal line symbolizes how you make every effort to “seal the deal” with the ladies, you drop the ball and then look to the officials for confirmation. 

Diggs? Wellll, that simply means that your distance/length is limited but you can obviously score in close range. 

• Haha (+1) 2
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

Posted (edited)
35 minutes ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

This was the dream: 

thoughts? 

My inner Sigmund Freud says it’s a fear Issue/insecurity thing, it is known as BBFS Buffalo Bills fan syndrome... 😁👍

Who’s playing QB for the pats?

Edited by Don Otreply
  • Haha (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

No, just run of the mill carbs and spicy pepperoni will do that for you.

You must have an active imagination by nature. 😄

2 minutes ago, 4BillsintheBurgh said:

You must have an active imagination by nature. 😄

Read some of the nonsense I post...you're probably right.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

55 minutes ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

This was the dream: 

thoughts? 

Tomorrow, you wake up from a dream of how the Bills went conservative and blew the game.........and you had to suffer through all the posts here blasting.....well, EVERYBODY!  For EVERYTHING! 

Try to stay awake all night. That’s my suggestion. 

• Haha (+1) 2

53 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

No more pizza before bedtime.

actually, I had pizza last night pretty late. For real. You, sir, are a genius.

26 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

My inner Sigmund Freud says it’s a fear Issue/insecurity thing, it is known as BBFS Buffalo Bills fan syndrome... 😁👍

Who’s playing QB for the pats?

the dream flashed to the sideline of the pats and everyone was faceless. The only face I saw was Gilmore’s during that one play. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

thoughts? 

The dream ended because everyone retired during halftime. 

12 minutes ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

actually, I had pizza last night pretty late. For real. You, sir, are a genius.

I merely speak from personal experience.

Posted (edited)
38 minutes ago, Dopey said:

My dream last night.

Sexy Women Bikini Set Swimsuit Ladies Thong Bathing Suit Swimwear ...

Please don’t take offense, but my money is on........ this dream was not reciprocal. 

Just a guess. 

But she does look better than pizza. Even Bocces, I must say. 

Edited by Augie
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Thanks! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Augie said:

Please don’t take offense, but my money is on........ this dream was not reciprocal. 

Just a guess. 

Well, duh... She can't dream of someone else when she's dreaming of me, silly! 

• Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, JR in Pittsburgh said:

This was the dream: 

thoughts? 

Don’t drink before bedtime