Poloncarz calls for New Era to remove its name from Bills stadium

1 minute ago, aristocrat said:

seems like rich products should slide in here and bring back the stadium name.  

Are they still around?

Didn't Pegulas Sports and Entertainment company also layoff alot of staff in Buffalo? Polancarz doesn't seem to have an issue with that...

59 minutes ago, apuszczalowski said:

Are they still around?

Didn't Pegulas Sports and Entertainment company also layoff alot of staff in Buffalo? Polancarz doesn't seem to have an issue with that...

yea they're still around.  did the pegs take ppe money?  

4 hours ago, aristocrat said:

seems like rich products should slide in here and bring back the stadium name.  

Maybe Bob Rich Jr. still has that blank check he was waving around during baseball expansion a couple of decades ago.

Edited by LabattBlue

On 7/8/2020 at 7:32 PM, Dragoon said:

I love football. It used to be my escape from politics and reality. But now even that’s been taken. 

Exactly, i take a few weeks off and this BS is still being talked about. All the political-football  discussion should go to ppp.

• Thank you (+1) 1

4 hours ago, Buffalo Barbarian said:

Exactly, i take a few weeks off and this BS is still being talked about. All the political-football  discussion should go to ppp.

Unfortunately the two veer into each other's lane once in a while making it impossible to separate the two.  With Covid and the BLM movement it's been like this lately.....

500crash.gif

• Sad 1