Jay Glazer likes Allen

His comments in his weekly mailbag reacting to a question.  Was kind of a surprise to hear that from him being more of an NFC guy with Fox, they often show the highlights of bad plays, fumbles, etc than the good ones.

Josh Allen is one of the top rising stars at that position. The dude has an absolute cannon. He can move. He’s gotten better and better. He is a stud. If you’re a Bills fan, I need you to make a decision right now, and that decision is to change your mind on Allen and start appreciating him.

• Like (+1) 14
  • Awesome! (+1) 8
  • Thank you (+1) 2

39 minutes ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

His comments in his weekly mailbag reacting to a question.  Was kind of a surprise to hear that from him being more of an NFC guy with Fox, they often show the highlights of bad plays, fumbles, etc than the good ones.

Josh Allen is one of the top rising stars at that position. The dude has an absolute cannon. He can move. He’s gotten better and better. He is a stud. If you’re a Bills fan, I need you to make a decision right now, and that decision is to change your mind on Allen and start appreciating him.

As a Bills fan, who hasn't been appreciating Allen.  Pretty dumb comment here.  We are all aware of his flaws and we all understand that he hasn't hit his ceiling yet and I think we are all being patient with him.  JA isn't done growing and we all know that.  Glazer must not pay any attention to the Bills fanbase at all.  He needs to take notes from Mike Rob.

• Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, ProcessYaDigg said:

As a Bills fan, who hasn't been appreciating Allen.  Pretty dumb comment here.  We are all aware of his flaws and we all understand that he hasn't hit his ceiling yet and I think we are all being patient with him.  JA isn't done growing and we all know that.  Glazer must not pay any attention to the Bills fanbase at all.  He needs to take notes from Mike Rob.

No, that's just your opinion.  

• Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, ProcessYaDigg said:

He was replying to a Bills fan who was basically implying the Bills made a huge mistake in not signing Cam or Winston.  So that was his response.

• Like (+1) 1

Glazer is right. There are so many Bills fans that bash Allen with every errant throw. They Are so hung up on pre draft narratives and completely ignore his improvements across the board. The narrative has become totally embarrassing. 

• Like (+1) 8

1 hour ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

https://www.newsbreak.com/news/0PMf71Z1/jay-glazer-josh-allen-will-lead-buffalo-bills-to-playoffs-in-2020

not making any complaints but links help.   and it's part of the ToC to give credit to the author(s) 

21 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

https://www.newsbreak.com/news/0PMf71Z1/jay-glazer-josh-allen-will-lead-buffalo-bills-to-playoffs-in-2020

not making any complaints but links help.   and it's part of the ToC to give credit to the author(s) 

Well actually that wasn't where I read the article, I read it on The Athletic site which a link wouldn't do much good if you don't have a subscription. And if you have a subscription, you probably also read it.

Guess it also confuses me as thought you're not supposed to use/quote too much of other sources.

54 minutes ago, whorlnut said:

Glazer is right. There are so many Bills fans that bash Allen with every errant throw. They Are so hung up on pre draft narratives and completely ignore his improvements across the board. The narrative has become totally embarrassing. 

Huge fan.  All I want him is to take those checkdowns instead of playing hero ball.   As Josh said, he has never lost a game when his completion % was above 60%...His goal should be to get there.

29 minutes ago, Ed_Formerly_of_Roch said:

Well actually that wasn't where I read the article, I read it on The Athletic site which a link wouldn't do much good if you don't have a subscription. And if you have a subscription, you probably also read it.

Guess it also confuses me as thought you're not supposed to use/quote too much of other sources.

I don't subscribe, but I still post a link. 

I did a google search and that's what I got.   Most of these stories ALL come from the "Pool" and people add in their opinions.

4 hours ago, Bangarang said:

I thought we didn’t like Glazer?

This article provides him with a 24 hour pass. Hey, I don’t make the rules.  :)

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, whorlnut said:

It’s a narrative to think Allen is inconsistent? Because he is.