Breaking News: Trump Paid Someone To Take His SATs

3 hours ago, T master said:

Well by now you should be coming up on being a thousandaire because you weren't given the $450 million but he took that amount and has become a MULTI Billionaire and weather some know it or not it is a good business practice to buy faltering companies when money isn't a issue to show a loss .

But "Politicians" and their followers don't get what being a Businessman is all about they only go to law school to learn how to misconstrue words to be able to screw the American public such as you into believing they are smart kind of like Biden but hey maybe the 4th time running for res will be the charm !

It amazes me that people can think certain people that were community organizers can be more fit for the business of running a country than someone that has been in business their entire life and has learned through failure and consequences to those actions to come back but in our every body gets a trophy culture today your response really doesn't surprise me in any way !

Not to mention that before Trump became the President most all those that are now dissing him wanted to be his buddy but oh how things change ! And it is still very apparent how the losers are pissed at him winning !! So keep on hating and you might need to update your meds to keep the delusions about Joe being the answer he's only been BSing people for over 40 yrs why would he stop now just because he's running again ? 

No comment on the "multi,billionaire" running a fraud scheme? Come on, you wrote all that but can't comment on that? 

8 hours ago, Nanker said:

That's right. Doesn't everybody? 

Trump was an undergraduate at Fordham when he transferred to Penn to finish his undergraduate degree.  That's what he needed the SATs for.  Did he actually complete his degree at Penn?  He would have needed to score well on his GREs to be admitted to Wharton.  Did he actually attend and graduate from Wharton?  Trump's bragged on his great academic record but he's never produced his college transcripts, so who knows? 

17 hours ago, Tiberius said:

No comment on the "multi,billionaire" running a fraud scheme? Come on, you wrote all that but can't comment on that? 

Unlike you i do't talk about things that i don't know about like the university deal but the Puttin thing has been once again proven to be wrong another lets take a run at making the President look bad at any cost .

Edited by T master

6 minutes ago, T master said:

Unlike you i do't talk about things that i don't know about like the university deal but the Puttin thing has been once again proven to be wrong another lets take a run at making the President look bad at any cost .

Oh ok, I’ll just tell you then, he ran a business that was a total fraud and he ended up having to pay millions to those he ripped off. Some businessman 

3 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Oh ok, I’ll just tell you then, he ran a business that was a total fraud and he ended up having to pay millions to those he ripped off. Some businessman 

You are 1,000,000% right. A great businessman would never have gotten caught. 

And this is a serious question. Did he actually RUN that business or was it just using his name for marketing?  

Edited by Chef Jim
  • Like (+1) 1

30 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

So then he paid them money they were owed because of his involvement no matter how small it may be only by name or other wise in an attempt to make things right with those that were wronged I'd say that's pretty stand up of him unlike you .

How many "politicians" would do that ? I'm sure given the amount of people he entrusts to run his many businesses that your going to find some that like politicians will BS him into believing they are worthy of the post he is entrusting them with then are less than what was thought of them and do things in a manner to cause Trump to catch the back lash .

But then he realizing the wrong admits it by his actions & attempts to make it right by some compensation (that's worth a at a boy at least) but once again you only focus on the bad part to continue to hate any way possible .

A true politician would never admit being wrong and give compensation just look at Hillary she's never been or done anything wrong ? .