Breaking News: Trump Paid Someone To Take His SATs

6 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Yet he's ironically pushing SUPER hard for kids to go back to school in the Fall no matter what

https://apnews.com/93fb781c01777eaf5ce86ddc86ce7a11

Trump pushes state, local leaders to reopen schools in fall

"We’re very much going to put pressure on governors and everybody else to open the schools.”

Why do you think this is?

Why does he want sports to return?

Why do think he is desperate AF to get life back to normal even as the virus spirals out of control?

This isn't about US.

• Like (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Tiberius said:

Right, Fifth Avenue eat all. 

Are you the one saying you are not a Trump supporter? You just react emotionally if someone posts something bad about him? Lol 

Let me explain two things that you’ll never be able to understand: 

1- someone being able to honestly assess what Trump has done, and determine without emotion if it’s good or bad, is not a “Trump supporter”. It’s called being a rational human. I can say wholeheartedly that there’s much about Trump I don’t like, but there’s also much I do like. For a TDSer like you whose so high on Orangemanbad he’s frothing at the mouth, you likely won’t understand what intellectual honesty looks like.

2- I can insult you with absolutely no emotional investment. ;)

• Like (+1) 3

6 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

There's a difference between publicly lying about the degree you have actually earned (which is also distasteful) and cheating in order to actually get into an Institution you might have no business being in.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Trump is giving Biden his decades long wish to become President just because it's pretty damn easy to look like a choir boy when juxtaposed next to Donald Trump, no matter what skeletons are in your closet.

Biden specifically plagiarized material while at Syracuse University.  

11 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Won't change a vote.  Who cares as his anti-intellectualism is part of his appeal.

Why should it change a vote?  All of what has been said is hear say.  Lets talk about Biden and his plagiarisms while at Syracuse University.

28 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

1- someone being able to honestly assess what Trump has done, and determine without emotion if it’s good or bad, is not a “Trump supporter”. It’s called being a rational human. I can say wholeheartedly that there’s much about Trump I don’t like, but there’s also much I do like. For a TDSer like you whose so high on Orangemanbad he’s frothing at the mouth, you likely won’t understand what intellectual honesty looks like.

You can pretend to not be a knee jerk reacting snowflake but it still shows. 

Just now, Tiberius said:

Are you a stalker? 

Not at all and you know that.  A stalker would be someone who follows another person away from a common setting such as this board.  I don't do that.  You want to stand on the moral high ground of guilt shaming others about their family history relative to benefitting directly or indirectly from slavery.  I think for you to try to make that stand you should disclose your family history in terms of when primary factions came to North America and where they lived.  Once again I will reiterate that my mother's family came from Ireland after the potato famine and settled in the Northeast.  My father's family were Germans who came to the US in the 1880's and settled in the Western US.  A direct ancestor came to WNY during the 20th Century and stayed permanently.  See how painless that was.  Your turn.

• Like (+1) 1

51 minutes ago, whatdrought said:

...are you NOT surprised that the OP, a "master of current events" would start a thread about something that happened 55 years ago?...…..

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, RochesterRob said:

Not at all and you know that.  A stalker would be someone who follows another person away from a common setting such as this board.  I don't do that.  You want to stand on the moral high ground of guilt shaming others about their family history relative to benefitting directly or indirectly from slavery.  I think for you to try to make that stand you should disclose your family history in terms of when primary factions came to North America and where they lived.  Once again I will reiterate that my mother's family came from Ireland after the potato famine and settled in the Northeast.  My father's family were Germans who came to the US in the 1880's and settled in the Western US.  A direct ancestor came to WNY during the 20th Century and stayed permanently.  See how painless that was.  Your turn.

This sounds like a great thread, where you ancestors came from. My mom came to America from Calabria as a baby, my dad from Corleone Sicily and yes I've heard all the Godfather jokes. They got jobs, learned English and didn't ask, nor received any government support

13 hours ago, Tiberius said:

He’s so dumb 

Relevances ??

The man has went on to be a "BILLIONAIRE" by failing at things learning from it and facing the consequences to then come back to be in a better position after,  not to mention becoming the President with a good business acumen Unlike many prior that have been President .

Then there's the fact he whooped ass in the election which was thought to be all but won and the opposition just can't seem to get over being booty hurt for ? which is the reason for high school posts such as this ? .

Hey i was told he cheats on his golf game there's a huge piece of life changing information for your next post WOO HOO ...

Vote for Joe he'll get you a high paying job for a foreign gas company and you won't have to know a thing about gas other than another name for gas is flatulence .

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, RochesterRob said:

1 hour ago, bilzfancy said:

This sounds like a great thread, where you ancestors came from. My mom came to America from Calabria as a baby, my dad from Corleone Sicily and yes I've heard all the Godfather jokes. They got jobs, learned English and didn't ask, nor received any government support

Darn it then, neither of you have ancestors who owned slaves then did they... And @bilzfancy I agree, if you start this thread I'll pipe in with my own and would be curious some of our more marxist members

Edited by Cinga

3 hours ago, RochesterRob said:

Why should it change a vote?  All of what has been said is hear say.  Lets talk about Biden and his plagiarisms while at Syracuse University.

Even if she had solid proof it wouldn't change a single vote.  People already know who this guy is.  It actually backfires and makes his supporters more motivated because they feel their guy is under attack.  It's like when some fans flips out when a national writers bashes Josh Allen.

1 minute ago, Doc Brown said:

Even if she had solid proof it wouldn't change a single vote.  People already know who this guy is.  It actually backfires and makes his supporters more motivated because they feel their guy is under attack.  It's like when some fans flips out when a national writers bashes Josh Allen.

Each side is playing for undecided votes which are out there in key battleground states such as PA, MI, and WI.  Each hoping to hit that tender spot which will make that voter turn one way or the other.  I remember more than a few college instructors who were keyed up on the subject of academic cheating.  One who was not afraid to roam around a lecture hall during finals and tear up exams.

1 minute ago, IDBillzFan said:

Imagine being so unhinged that you think this is news and deserves its own thread.

Man, every time I think this meltdown is starting to slow, libs take it to a new level.

Over/under on threads based on the book which will appear here in addition to the book thread itself?  Are we in for a once per day chit bombing for the next couple of weeks?

2 minutes ago, RochesterRob said:

Each side is playing for undecided votes which are out there in key battleground states such as PA, MI, and WI.  Each hoping to hit that tender spot which will make that voter turn one way or the other.  I remember more than a few college instructors who were keyed up on the subject of academic cheating.  One who was not afraid to roam around a lecture hall during finals and tear up exams.

My point is people already know who he is.  All his faults and strengths.  It wouldn't surprise me one bit if he paid someone to take his SAT's. His actual performance in office is what will sway those swing voters.

• Like (+1) 2

Just now, Doc said:

Is this any worse than, say, him claiming bone spurs or Slick dodging the draft to avoid 'Nam?

There is no need to even go that far Doc.

This 'breaking news' is due to a leak from an unreleased book by Trump's niece.

Hardly what I would call authoritative.

• Like (+1) 1