Breaking News: Trump Paid Someone To Take His SATs

1 hour ago, Doc Brown said:

Won't change a vote.  Who cares as his anti-intellectualism is part of his appeal.

Yeah. Biden has a proven track record for falsifying his so called degrees. His lies must appeal to the left.

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Won't change a vote.  Who cares as his anti-intellectualism is part of his appeal.

Yet he's ironically pushing SUPER hard for kids to go back to school in the Fall no matter what

https://apnews.com/93fb781c01777eaf5ce86ddc86ce7a11

Trump pushes state, local leaders to reopen schools in fall

"We’re very much going to put pressure on governors and everybody else to open the schools.”

“We want to reopen the schools... Everybody wants it. The moms want it, the dads want it, the kids want it. It's time to do it.”

Yeah... sounds like a guy who had to cheat his way into college to me...

1 hour ago, KD in CA said:

People getting upset about some test Trump took 60 years ago is the funniest thing I've heard all day.  Thanks!

What's the statute of limitations?

This isn't about cheating. It's just one more indicator that Trump really is as dumb as he looks.

Edited by transplantbillsfan
  • Like (+1) 3

3 hours ago, westside2 said:

Yeah. Biden has a proven track record for falsifying his so called degrees. His lies must appeal to the left.

There's a difference between publicly lying about the degree you have actually earned (which is also distasteful) and cheating in order to actually get into an Institution you might have no business being in.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Trump is giving Biden his decades long wish to become President just because it's pretty damn easy to look like a choir boy when juxtaposed next to Donald Trump, no matter what skeletons are in your closet.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

7 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

5 hours ago, westside2 said:

4 hours ago, KD in CA said:

People getting upset about some test Trump took 60 years ago is the funniest thing I've heard all day.  Thanks!

2 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

There's a difference between publicly lying about the degree you have actually earned (which is also distasteful) and cheating in order to actually get into an Institution you might have no business being in.

I've said it before and I'll say it again: Trump is giving Biden his decades long wish to become President just because it's pretty damn easy to look like a choir boy when juxtaposed next to Donald Trump, no matter what skeletons are in your closet.

See

• Haha (+1) 1

9 hours ago, Doc Brown said:

Right, Fifth Avenue eat all. 

5 hours ago, whatdrought said:

Breaking news: local idiot learns how to spell SATs.

Are you the one saying you are not a Trump supporter? You just react emotionally if someone posts something bad about him? Lol 

• Like (+1) 2

4 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

The difference is rationalizing that there is an equivalence between Joe Biden’s 50 year record of misrepresentation/lying/plagiarism and a passage from a tell-all book being mass marketed for $29.95 (Kindle $19.95) in a blitz designed for maximum effect.  Biden has literally hidden in plain sight. 

The other difference, of course, is postulating that Biden’s skeleton’s are in a closet, which makes sense only if the closet is in the most awesome green house on the planet. 

Finally, make no mistake, the modern democrat party and folks who line up to vote for Joe will put him in the White House should it come to pass.  He’s the choice, THE one, like Hillary before him. Politics as usual.  It seems that in spite of what many say, it’s like the song goes...you’re all still preoccupied with 19...19...1985. It’s odd.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, leh-nerd skin-erd said:

The difference is rationalizing that there is an equivalence between Joe Biden’s 50 year record of misrepresentation/lying/plagiarism and a passage from a tell-all book being mass marketed for $29.95 (Kindle $19.95) in a blitz designed for maximum effect.  Biden has literally hidden in plain sight. 

The other difference, of course, is postulating that Biden’s skeleton’s are in a closet, which makes sense only if the closet is in the most awesome green house on the planet. 

Finally, make no mistake, the modern democrat party and folks who line up to vote for Joe will put him in the White House should it come to pass.  He’s the choice, THE one, like Hillary before him. Politics as usual.  It seems that in spite of what many say, it’s like the song goes...you’re all still preoccupied with 19...19...1985. It’s odd.

Biden listens to health experts, Trump doesn’t. That’s a real difference that would save lives 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 hours ago, SectionC3 said:

Too bad he couldn’t pay someone with a brain and a moral compass to be president. 

Someone with half a brain would be a major improvement.

5 hours ago, transplantbillsfan said:

Exactly.    Every time Covid Donnie opens his mouth, he demonstrates his total unfitness to be POTUS.  He's a walking, ranting political ad for Biden.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

25 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Biden listens to health experts, Trump doesn’t. That’s a real difference that would save lives 

Tibsy, I have no major issues with your support for Biden.  We all rationalize on some level, and yearning for a time when the political patriarchy made some people feel safe is just a part of that process. 

You can pretend that Biden's hypothetical response to covid were he in any position of power would have been different than what he actually said,  but please, don't ask me to take the journey with you.  

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, SoTier said:

Someone with half a brain would be a major improvement.

Exactly.    Every time Covid Donnie opens his mouth, he demonstrates his total unfitness to be POTUS.  He's a walking, ranting political ad for Biden.

Biden just needs to let Trump talk. 

• Like (+1) 1