Stefon Diggs concerned about football starting back up

OMG here we go !!

We got another AB on our hands we need to cut him and save our selves from more embarrassing statements that surely will be coming , 

but on a serious note  I can’t blame him I would be worried as well 

He has a right to be concerned. Anyone who says otherwise is a fool. A bunch of grown men hanging around each other for about four hours sneezing, coughing and spitting, then with phlemn flying onto each other as they pound each other and yell profanities. Some may even go pee and have it spray all over. That is not even factoring in the nose pickers and guys that hug, and the ones handing sharpie pens to teammates after a TD. They use the same toilets too I think. While fans are sitting at home on weekends, thry have to worry about that c**p. They worked their entire butts off for ten yrs or more, and all the money in the world means nothing if get that virus  thing. Likely a life of returning respiratory probs, assuming no death occurs. Only a crazy person would not worry.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, BillsDude said:

Likely a life of returning respiratory probs, assuming no death occurs. Only a crazy person would not worry.

Even as somebody who does take this very seriously, that's a bit dramatic.

Evidence is starting to show that some people can have lingering effects. Permanent, certainly unknown. Likely to occur? Hyperbole.....    

It's hard for me to imagine a fall without the Bills - but I'm getting there.

He's not wrong at all.  European soccer is doing really well right now - but that's Europe.  I went from really hopeful about the NBA, MLB and NFL a few weeks ago to pretty pessimistic.

• Like (+1) 1

Yeah, he should be worried as should all the players and coaches. Things are looking worse by the day in many states that have NFL teams. Hard to believe camps will be able to open on time in places like Florida, Texas and Arizona to name a few of the worst states. If there is to be a season at all it most certainly will not start on time barring a miraculous turnaround.

• Like (+1) 2

4 minutes ago, aceman_16 said:

Well who cares.....the REAL question is what he thinks about Washington changing their name?!?!?

/sarcasm

Funny - he probably does have an opinion though, that’s his hometown team