DeSean Jackson posts anti-Semitic messages, quotes Hitler

FireChans

2 hours ago, Niagara said:

Somehow the Jews are involved in money transfer, arts and politics somewhere and at some time in human history, usually much more than their numbers would suggest they would be.

Hitler never said why he hated them so in Mein Kampf or speeches, but we can only speculate it had something to do with WWI and Israel. 

Actually, you could look at historians who have made a thorough study of contemporary primary sources

2 hours ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

I see your a real history buff thinking that Isreal was why Hitler hated the jews.

The Balfore Declaration was a letter dated 2 November 1917, during WWI from the United Kingdom's Foreign Secretary Arthur Balfour to Lord Rothschild, a leader of the British Jewish community. This possibly caused Hitler to believe the Jews were, during WWI  not acting as patriots, but as traitors.

What is your theory Mike? He hated his father? Probably you never thought about it? 

Edited by Niagara

1 hour ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Thank you for the link. I think that murder is rare, genocide is even more so. It is sad it came to that. The German Christians and Jews had no common ground. I remember talking with two Polish immigrants who lived during WWII, were anti-Jewish making comment "We own the buildings, you own the streets". Stuff happened back then which caused a hyper response like a BLM type purge.

3 hours ago, Mike in Horseheads said:

I see your a real history buff thinking that Isreal was why Hitler hated the jews.

This guy is really something. Slavery would have eventually faded out on its own, and Hitler hated Jews because of a country that didn't exist until after his death.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

32 minutes ago, Niagara said:

It is sad it came to that. The German Christians and Jews had no common ground. I remember talking with two Polish immigrants who lived during WWII, were anti-Jewish making comment "We own the buildings, you own the streets".

5 hours ago, Niagara said:

Somehow the Jews are involved in money transfer, arts and politics somewhere and at some time in human history, usually much more than their numbers would suggest they would be.

So, what's going on here?

25 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

Slavery would have eventually faded out on its own, and Hitler hated Jews because of a country that didn't exist until after his death.

No, you are right, slavery would still be with us to this day.

Zionism existed before 1900, Israel since 1947 was its successor.

21 minutes ago, Niagara said:

No, you are right, slavery would still be with us to this day.

Zionism existed before 1900, Israel since 1947 was its successor.

Slavery does exist today... But now it's called human trafficking. It involves all races.