DeSean Jackson posts anti-Semitic messages, quotes Hitler

FireChans

4 minutes ago, JoshAllenHasBigHands said:

At one point in the comments he suggested that Jews didn't have it as bad as black people because it is 9 million deaths (the holocaust) v. 100 million deaths (the slave trade).  It was breathtaking. 

I'm not sure he got the memo that percentage wise Jewish people are 2.7 times more likely than black people to be victim of a hate crime in America.

11 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

I'm not sure he got the memo that percentage wise Jewish people are 2.7 times more likely than black people to be victim of a hate crime in America.

That statistic was difficult (almost impossible actually) to believe, so I looked it up in the FBI/UCR database.

https://ucr.fbi.gov/hate-crime/2018/topic-pages/victims

For 2018, you’re actually low...that’s...shocking.

Of the ~43.55M black people in the US, 2,428 were reportedly victimized in hate crimes. That’s roughly 0.0056%.

Of the ~5.7M Jews in the US, 920 were reportedly victimized in hate crimes. That’s roughly 0.016%.

So the pure-percentage ratio is actually 2.9:1.

Though given the rarity with which reported hate crimes seem to occur, I’m not certain that the ratio means much.

Edited by thebandit27

18 hours ago, LB3 said:

It wasn't Hitler. He thought it was Hitler. He's an idiot.

Great, fine.  I don't even know what you can rely up now.

John Wayne never said, "Pilgrim" in any movie.

James Cagney never said, "You dirty rat!", to anybody

AND NOW, apparently, Hitler never said, "white Jews "will blackmail America. [They] will extort America, their plan for world domination won't work if the Negroes know who they were."

If I may paraphrase Potsie Webber, "When is anybody going to go on the record with this cockamame story?!"

...it was him or Ben Bradley.  History and memory are a funny thing nowadays.

#PleaseRestAssuredThatHitlerIsBurningInHellNowAnd4EverOh&F***Hitler!

Edited by dollars 2 donuts
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, dollars 2 donuts said:

Great, fine.  I don't even know what you can rely up now.

John Wayne never said, "Pilgrim" in any movie.

James Cagney never said, "You dirty rat!", to anybody

AND NOW, apparently, Hitler never said, "white Jews "will blackmail America. [They] will extort America, their plan for world domination won't work if the Negroes know who they were."

If I may paraphrase Potsie Webber, "When is anybody going to go on the record with this cockamame story?!"

...it was him or Ben Bradley.  History and memory are a funny thing nowadays.

#PleaseRestAssuredThatHitlerIsBurningInHellNowAnd4EverOh&F***Hitler!

When Hitler was alive, Jews weren't even considered white in the US.  Literally in living memory for some people like my parents. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Coach Tuesday said:

It’s an ethnoreligious group.  It’s not a pure belief system.  For example, I’m Jewish by birth but don’t believe in organized religion of any kind.  But I’m still Jewish and would certainly be considered part of the dangerous cabal by Farrakhan and his loon followers, something I was born into without choice.

Exactly.

I’m a Christian (which are technically Jews anyway ?—you can’t believe in the Old Testament and not be a Jew), but I’m Jewish by ethnicity.

Funny side story: my Italian grandfather got an ancestry DNA test at the age of 95. His results indicated that he was ~30% Italian and over 50% Jewish.  Now you had to know this dude: to him, the only thing as good as being an Italian was being a Jew. He passed away a few months later. My uncle joked that once he discovered that he was both an Italian and a Jew, the only thing left before he could finally die in peace was to see the Bills make the playoffs one more time.

He died on January 6th, 2018.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, dorquemada said:

When Hitler was alive, Jews weren't even considered white in the US.  Literally in living memory for some people like my parents. 

?  Yep, a US Grade A A**hole that one was. 

Edited by dollars 2 donuts

16 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

That statistic was difficult (almost impossible actually) to believe, so I looked it up in the FBI/UCR database.

Of the ~43.55M black people in the US, 2,428 were reportedly victimized in hate crimes. That’s roughly 0.0056%.

Of the ~5.7M Jews in the US, 920 were reportedly victimized in hate crimes. That’s roughly 0.016%.

Though given the rarity with which reported hate crimes seem to occur, I’m not certain that the ratio means much.

A deeper look at the statistics behind a good deal of the claims being made following Floyd's death reveals numerous misleading narratives. 

1 minute ago, JoshAllenHasBigHands said:

A deeper look at the statistics behind a good deal of the claims being made following Floyd's death reveals numerous misleading narratives. 

I didn’t say that; I only meant that the relative percentages surprised me.

Donuts, we’re going with Potsie.  That was funny and reminds me of elementary school.  Bandit, you took you’re Wheaties this morning with the FBI stats.

I guess D. Jax didn’t know Hitler hated black people as well, I.e. the 1936 Olympics.  That was awesome when we beat them in Germany.  Hitler was an equal opportunity hater.  He slaughtered twice as many Slovak people than Jews, and was a supreme racist of so many ethnicities and races.  How this moron still has a job is beyond me.

I seriously hope he is fired, and no team will ever touch him again effectively ending his football career.  I can’t stand any form of discrimination.

7 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

I got that information off of this link which showed 2.7 but I won't argue with actual FBI statistics.  Jews are also 2.3x as likely than Muslims to be victims of hate crimes.  The fact that this isn't common knowledge is a failure of our media.

Just now, machine gun kelly said:

I guess D. Jax didn’t know Hitler hated black people as well, I.e. the 1936 Olympics.  That was awesome when we beat them in Germany.  Hitler was an equal opportunity hater.  He slaughtered twice as many Slovak people than Jews, and was a supreme racist of so many ethnicities and races.  How this moron still has a job is beyond me.

I have good news for you regarding Hitler's employment status

• Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Doc Brown said:

I got that information off of this link which showed 2.7 but I won't argue with actual FBI statistics.  Jews are also 2.3x as likely than Muslims to be victims of hate crimes.  The fact that this isn't common knowledge is a failure of our media.

Maybe it’s a media issue, but I’ll assume responsibility for not knowing it myself. It literally took 45 seconds to find...and you’d think that, as a person of Jewish ethnicity, that’s something I’d take ownership over knowing.

OMG, what was Goodwin thinking.  If I’m a professional athlete, I would never in a million years get on Social Media.  These knuckleheads will keep themselves out of most of these problems if they simply would stick to Cel. Phones, and emails to people they know.  Do they not see so many other athletes get themselves into trouble by their own posts.  There is a reason why you never hear about some athletes?  

When did you ever hear anything really about the Mannings, Brady, and so on saying something stupid on any social media.  They are too smart and know their words can be twisted around so they for the most part stay out of it except for clearly non issue posts.  If I’m an agent, I would be telling my players I represent to stay off social media.  I know Goodwin probably received a lot of bad posts, but so what?  It goes away.  Even on this board, the smart posters may say their piece, but when slammed, just ignore it and move on.  They don’t keep going back and forth as no one wins anyway.  It’s just a waste of time.

18 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

Exactly.

I’m a Christian (which are technically Jews anyway ?—you can’t believe in the Old Testament and not be a Jew), but I’m Jewish by ethnicity.

Funny side story: my Italian grandfather got an ancestry DNA test at the age of 95. His results indicated that he was ~30% Italian and over 50% Jewish.  Now you had to know this dude: to him, the only thing as good as being an Italian was being a Jew. He passed away a few months later. My uncle joked that once he discovered that he was both an Italian and a Jew, the only thing left before he could finally die in peace was to see the Bills make the playoffs one more time.

He died on January 6th, 2018.

i'm an italian catholic, but have a number of jewish friends from school and work.  at one of their weddings, i was talking with the rabbi, and he told me the greatest line.  once he found out i was italian, he told me that the jew and the italians were more similar than anyone realized.  why?  because we can't move too far away from our mothers.  i still live close to my parents.