DeSean Jackson posts anti-Semitic messages, quotes Hitler

FireChans

I also just want to say the color of Desean Jacksons skin is to me irrelevant. He could be chartreuse green and Id be offended by what he quoted.

Edited by Muppy

10 hours ago, Muppy said:

I cannot understand why on earth he would post something like that in the first place. What did he think would happen?  Really DeSean? Way to show your true colors. Over the top despicable comments.  

It’s what morons do? 

He’s clearly not the sharpest tool in the shed. I feel sorry for someone who has to go thru life that ignorant. 

Edited by Augie
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Isn’t one of the slogans in this current movement “silence Is compliance”?  I’ve heard or read this fact argued by numerous figures during the last months movement. Apparently we get to pick and choose when it actually applies? Or to what races it should apply to? Sorry but I can’t take anyone like that seriously.... a little consistency please. 

Silence is actually violence. And I believe some actually drew the parallel to German citizens who stayed silent during the Holocaust. But when it’s actual Anti-Semitism, silence means they are just too busy working out.

2 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

Isn’t one of the slogans in this current movement “silence Is compliance”?  I’ve heard or read this fact argued by numerous figures during the last months movement. Apparently we get to pick and choose when it actually applies? Or to what races it should apply to? Sorry but I can’t take anyone like that seriously.... a little consistency please. 

That's not something I've personally said, but I don't feel the need to persuade you as to my personal consistency.

4 minutes ago, Augie said:

Bigots and racists come in all sizes, shapes and colors. It’s a sad fact of life. I hope we can continue to make progress. It’s not like a light switch, on or off,  but more like a dimmer where we can push it up gradually. 

Im sure Don ? will dedicate his whole show to criticize D J  and show that bigots and racist come in ALL COLORS  !!!! 

4 minutes ago, Muppy said:

I cannot understand why on earth he would post something like that in the first place. What did he think would happen?  Really DeSean? Way to show your true colors. Over the top despicable comments.  

My struggle is determining whether he's anti semetic or an idiot.  I'd bet on the latter.  As a general rule of thumb, don't quote Hitler whether it's a real quote or not.

• Like (+1) 3

3 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

Is Desean Jackson actually a black Hebrew Israelite follower? 

Gross.  And that would put it about on the same level as Rohrwasser's 3%er tattoo with me.

I kind of thought it was just a random "drive-by"

I don't personally know if he is a follower.

But his one post that he highlighted, specifically mentioned that black Americans who are The real children of Israel,  are basically blackmailed and held back by the fake white Jews

Just now, Hapless Bills Fan said:

No, I'm not, but I'm also not arguing with you any more.

7 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

So why do the players need to speak out equally about anything despicable or offensive another player says?

Why do you feel that should be some kind of litmus test or requirement?

Do you speak out equally about everything someone else might find despicable or prejudiced or offensive? 

Good for you if so (I guess), but somehow I'm skeptical.

Well that’s what you said in the bolded.

I get it. You believe that people can pick and choose what to care about, and if it doesn’t affect them, then who cares? If that’s the case, I hope nothing ever happens to your town that you live in, because no one else in the country will care because “hey, they aren’t from there, why would they care about your problems?” 

Just now, Buffalo716 said:

But his one post that he highlighted, specifically mentioned that black Americans who are The real children of Israel,  are basically blackmailed and held back by the fake white Jews

I saw it, it was 100% "real deal" Black Hebrew Israelite stuff.  As @JoPoy88 alluded, that's some fringy out-there stuff.

Just now, Buffalo716 said:

It's a Louis Farrakhan quote, and complete garbage.

1 minute ago, Doc Brown said:

My struggle is determining whether he's anti semetic or an idiot.  I'd bet on the latter.  As a general rule of thumb, don't quote Hitler whether it's a real quote or not.

No the fact is he’s BOTH , but probably MORE of the later 

• Like (+1) 1

7 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

That's not something I've personally said, but I don't feel the need to persuade you as to my personal consistency.

I’m saying from my own personal perspective when I see somebody shaming me or anyone else not shouting from the rooftops and calls me part of problem for being silent. I can no longer take them seriously once they practice the same strategy as they were just chastising others for.... Now this doesn’t mean I take their struggles any less serious. However the words that are coming from their hypocritical mouths is a different story. 

it had nothing to do with YOUR consistency. More so any figure at the forefront of the mantra I just mentioned. 

I’d prefer to let my actions in life do my talking and not so much labeling others as part of the problem for their less vocal approach. 

Edited by Stank_Nasty
  • Like (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

It's a Louis Farrakhan quote, and complete garbage.

I mean the tribe of Judah has kept pristine records for well over 2000 years. 

I don't think we ever lost who they were. The northern tribes of  Israel is a completely different story

Edited by Buffalo716

7 minutes ago, FireChans said:

Well that’s what you said in the bolded.

I get it. You believe that people can pick and choose what to care about, and if it doesn’t affect them, then who cares? If that’s the case, I hope nothing ever happens to your town that you live in, because no one else in the country will care because “hey, they aren’t from there, why would they care about your problems?” 

You don't get to put words in my mouth.  I asked YOU "Do you speak out equally about everything someone else might find despicable or prejudiced or offensive? "

Do you?  Were you writing letters and demonstrating and speaking out when Brock Turner got his wrist slap because the Judge said "A prison sentence would have a severe impact on him"?  If you weren't, are we supposed to conclude you don't believe (witnessed, proven) rape and sexual assault are wrong, "who cares, I'm not female, why would I care about your problem"?  That would be quite the stretch on my part if I concluded that, I do believe.  So why would you go there?

Interpreting what I said as the above is quite the manipulation, and shows a significant disregard for contributing to actual civil discussion.

4 minutes ago, Putin said:

No the fact is he’s BOTH , but probably MORE of the later 

Do you know if he's a Black Hebrew Israelite follower?

Like I said, I was assuming "just an idiot" but...

6 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

I’m saying from my own personal perspective when I see somebody shaming me or anyone else not shouting from the rooftops and calls me part of problem for being silent. I can no longer take them seriously once they practice the same strategy as they were just chastising others for.... Now this doesn’t mean I take their struggles any less serious. However the words that are coming from their hypocritical mouths is a different story. 

it had nothing to do with YOUR consistency. More so any figure at the forefront of the mantra I just mentioned. 

I’d prefer to let my actions in life do my talking and not so much labeling others as part of the problem for their less vocal approach. 

I completely respect that latter.

If someone is silent now, who was in fact shaming folks for not speaking out and calling folks part of the problem for being silent about their cause, then it's a fair take on your part.  But unless someone personally expressed that view, I don't think it's fair to infer that they feel that way themselves or to call them hypocritical.

• Like (+1) 1

18 minutes ago, Doc Brown said:

I mean Jackson is most certainly an idiot.  

• Like (+1) 1

12 minutes ago, Hapless Bills Fan said:

You don't get to put words in my mouth.  I asked YOU "Do you speak out equally about everything someone else might find despicable or prejudiced or offensive? "

Do you?  Were you writing letters and demonstrating and speaking out when Brock Turner got his wrist slap because the Judge said "A prison sentence would have a severe impact on him"?  If you weren't, are we supposed to conclude you don't believe (witnessed, proven) rape and sexual assault are wrong, "who cares, I'm not female, why would I care about your problem"?  That would be quite the stretch on my part if I concluded that, I do believe.  So why would you go there?

Interpreting what I said as the above is quite the manipulation, and shows a significant disregard for contributing to actual civil discussion.

Do you know if he's a Black Hebrew Israelite follower?

Like I said, I was assuming "just an idiot" but...

Yes, I said the Brock Turner sentencing was too light. Yes, if you didn't think so, and you didn’t have good reasons for thinking so, then yes, you don’t care about justice for sexual assault victims.

If your point is “you’re a hypocrite too,”

then that’s whataboutism. They’re still hypocrites.

They only care about racism when it affects them. That’s the summation. And that’s a perfectly valid conclusion. And it’s perfectly valid to dislike them for that.

Edited by FireChans
  • Like (+1) 1

14 minutes ago, Stank_Nasty said:

I mostly agree, the caveat being the expectation that various racial groups are as attuned to the issues pertaining to others as their own is frankly unrealistic.

1 minute ago, 2ForMacAdoo said:

Damn, cat's out of the bag now. Hate it when that happens. :(

75 years of planning staying under the radar just went out the toilet ? oy vay zmir 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1