DeSean Jackson posts anti-Semitic messages, quotes Hitler

FireChans

Jackson knew exactly what he was saying. He’s taking the easy way out once someone called him out on it by acting innocent. He quoted Hitler, which in itself was insensitive. I’m tired of the one way bull crap. This should be viewed in the most negative way, but will be swept under the rug because it doesn’t fit the current narrative. What a joke...

56 minutes ago, Teddy KGB said:

He’s a good boy, you forgave him 2 minutes before he posted it.   

Which Hitler quotes are your favorites ?

Quoting Hitler and saying you want people to respect the flag is not on the same level.

6 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

He’s mental.  And a raging racist a-hole.  But people like you flocking to this thread to say “See!  I told you they’re all hypocrites!” are just poisoning the discussion.  It’s tiresome and transparent.

Bad edit.

7 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

He’s mental.  And a raging racist a-hole.  But people like you flocking to this thread to say “See!  I told you they’re all hypocrites!” are just poisoning the discussion.  It’s tiresome and transparent.

Please point to your first post stating we need to listen to how it hurts Jews.

37 minutes ago, Bangarang said:

Y’all remember when players came out and attacked Brees for what he said and how those same players are silent when someone from their own race posted anti Semitic quote from Hitler?

The post, on it's own merit, is reprehensible.  No need to mischaracterize it as a Hitler quote.

And I don't get this line of thinking.  Were Jewish players vocal about Brees' remarks?  

• Like (+1) 2

1 minute ago, Chicken Boo said:

The post, on it's own merit, is reprehensible.  No need to mischaracterize it as a Hitler quote.

And I don't get this line of thinking.  Were Jewish players vocal about Brees' remarks?  

They spoke out on racism and bigotry. Why are you differentiating for them?

50 minutes ago, klos63 said:

I didn't defend Jackson

Again, not defending Jackson, just pointing out the differences, but obviously some don't care. Jackson will probably lose his job, Brees will get paid $25 million this year.

So you think what Brees said is somehow equally offensive to black people as what this POS said about Jews ?? 
There are thousands if not millions of black people who feel the same way about the flag and love for the country as Brees does , do you think there’s ONE single Jew who would support what this POS said ???

• Like (+1) 2

25 minutes ago, Coach Tuesday said:

Can you give a reasonable explanation why this coverage has been so light?

16 minutes ago, Chicken Boo said:

I don’t get this line of thinking. Only people directly affected by bigotry or racism against people of their common origin should speak out against it?

Edited by FireChans
  • Like (+1) 1

What an ignorant and ridiculous statement.

I don’t want to draw conclusions until things settle, but it will be telling to see the comments on this subject from the folks that lambasted Jake Fromm.

As someone that grew up in a family where one side were practicing Jews that never missed temple, I try not to be too sensitive.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Thank you (+1) 1

Truly reprehensible and indefensible. Deserving of similar outrage and criticism that Drew Brees and Jake Fromm received. No disputing that. 

However, anyone looking to use this as an example to discredit BLM or legit racial inequalities for POC really need to get a grip. I know it’s hip to choose sides these days, but it’s not an either-or scenario. These comments, as well as those systemic and institutional injustices, are both wrong and unacceptable. 

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

Well, ESPN’s Matthew Berry and former NFLer turned podcaster Geoff Schwartz have more or less put NFL players on blast regarding Jackson’s post.

Safe to say that Jews across the NFL world are watching and taking note of whether the players mean what they say.

• Like (+1) 1

17 minutes ago, TheProcess said:

Truly reprehensible and indefensible. Deserving of similar outrage and criticism that Drew Brees and Jake Fromm received. No disputing that. 

However, anyone looking to use this as an example to discredit BLM or legit racial inequalities for POC really need to get a grip. I know it’s hip to choose sides these days, but it’s not an either-or scenario. These comments, as well as those systemic and institutional injustices, are both wrong and unacceptable. 

In the mean time we are waiting to hear from the same players who jumped on Brees for his statement,  And where’s ANTIFA on this ?

Edited by Putin