DeSean Jackson posts anti-Semitic messages, quotes Hitler

FireChans

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.espn.com/nfl/story/_/id/29422431/eagles-desean-jackson-says-hate-jewish-community-posting-anti-semitic-messages%3fplatform=amp

Didn’t see this talked about on the main board.

The Eagles have condemned his remarks.

Hopefully the rest of the NFL condemns his remarks the way Drew Brees’ remarks were condemned.

• Like (+1) 6
  • Haha (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

9 minutes ago, LB3 said:

The reaction to this will be nonexistent in comparison. Even though what DeSean said was actual bigoted garbage and not just "tone deaf".

It happened last night and I had to post it 24 hours later. Tells you all you need to know.

“On his Instagram story feed, Jackson featured a quote he attributed to Hitler that said white Jews "will blackmail America. [They] will extort America, their plan for world domination won't work if the Negroes know who they were."

I’m just waiting for the “I hear you White Jews plotting for world domination and I’m listening” apology. 

Edited by FireChans
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, FireChans said:

It happened last night and I had to post it 24 hours later. Tells you all you need to know.

“On his Instagram story feed, Jackson featured a quote he attributed to Hitler that said white Jews "will blackmail America. [They] will extort America, their plan for world domination won't work if the Negroes know who they were."

I’m just waiting for the “I hear you Wiite Jews plotting for world domination and I’m listening” apology. 

Someone bumped an Eagles thread this afternoon and it’s in there... but it definitely isn’t the same outrage in the media 

• Like (+1) 1

"really didn't realize what this passage [attributed to Hitler] was saying" and that he was "sorry for any hurt I have caused."

Man, I hate it when I attribute something to Hitler and it ends up being offensive.

/s (never know these days)

Edited by Reader
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 12

2 minutes ago, FireChans said:

I wonder if people will come out of the woodwork insinuating what a terrible human being DeSean is in real life like they did about Brees. ?‍♂️

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

1 minute ago, LB3 said:

I wonder if people will come out of the woodwork insinuating what a terrible human being DeSean is in real life like they did about Brees. ?‍♂️

Jackson may well be, but there's no need to insinuate anything about Brees. 

6 minutes ago, YoloinOhio said:

Someone bumped an Eagles thread this afternoon and it’s in there... but it definitely isn’t the same outrage in the media 

Or anyone. The dude quoted HITLER and was like “this guy gets it!”

Where’s Jamal Adams? Where’s Tre White? 

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 4

6 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

Please enlighten. What, outside of insinuation, makes Brees a horrible human being?

Brees criticized Kaep 4 years ago, criticized the kneeling TWICE recently before changing his tune.  Not that it matters, but Jackson apologized immediately, it didn't take a national backlash for him to realize he may have cost himself a job. Brees was never in danger of losing his job, Jackson will probably get released. This isn't the same controversy.

• Haha (+1) 4

9 minutes ago, GoBills808 said:

Just now, klos63 said:

Brees criticized Kaep 4 years ago, criticized the kneeling TWICE recently before changing his tune.  Not that it matters, but Jackson apologized immediately, it didn't take a national backlash for him to realize he may have cost himself a job. Brees was never in danger of losing his job, Jackson will probably get released. This isn't the same controversy.

Only one of those two people publicly said that Hitler guy had some good ideas.

Interesting take.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Haha (+1) 1