He Knows All the Best Words (Guess Not)

Just now, Kemp said:

Nice try. I'd be embarrassed too, if I hadn't understood a very basic thought.

That somepone of your intellect and demeanor might be guilty.

Don't worry. It couldn't happen. Your attorney wouldn't want me on the jury after he questioned me about you.

Oh yes. I’m terribly embarrassed from the peer pressure. ?  Again I don’t bow to peer pressure.  They don’t come much more contrarian than I. 

Excuse me??  Might be guilty?  What would you tell my attorney about me? So you choose quilt or innocence based on a person’s personality. No *****. Please done ever sit on a jury. 

57 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Haven't read it yet. 

Just think it's hilarious that the stable genius had to pay someone to take his SATs.

Is there ever anything he is truthful about?

Since you have apparently read it, what's the biggest lie and in which chapter is it?

So you're automatically taking her side because?  Do you know her personally or something or is it just based on the caricature you and your ilk and the media has created of Trump?  You're falling into the "other" narrative and have painted Trump and his supporters as the "other".  You are clearly at the mercy of your feelings which means you are in control of nothing.  Pathetic.  Generalize away, that's what got Trump elected in the first place and will be the reason the polls and media will be wrong again this time.  

• Thank you (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Oh yes. I’m terribly embarrassed from the peer pressure. ?  Again I don’t bow to peer pressure.  They don’t come much more contrarian than I. 

Excuse me??  Might be guilty?  What would you tell my attorney about me? So you choose quilt or innocence based on a person’s personality. No *****. Please done ever sit on a jury. 

He's a slave to his feelings. You gotta "feel" bad for those types.  

6 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Okay, Mr. Ricardo.

5 minutes ago, HamSandwhich said:

So you're automatically taking her side because?  Do you know her personally or something or is it just based on the caricature you and your ilk and the media has created of Trump?  You're falling into the "other" narrative and have painted Trump and his supporters as the "other".  You are clearly at the mercy of your feelings which means you are in control of nothing.  Pathetic.  Generalize away, that's what got Trump elected in the first place and will be the reason the polls and media will be wrong again this time.  

I judge Trump by his body of work, having followed his expolits for a good chunk of my life.

When you stiff your debtors on a consistent basis, run a racist real estate business, run a crooked university, and consistently act like a buffoon that most of NYC laughs at, all before politics, it's hard to view him as a good guy. 

1 minute ago, Kemp said:

I judge Trump by his body of work, having followed his expolits for a good chunk of my life.

When you stiff your debtors on a consistent basis, run a racist real estate business, run a crooked university, and consistently act like a buffoon that most of NYC laughs at, all before politics, it's hard to view him as a good guy. 

Ok, lets just go with your premise and give you the benefit of the doubt, Trump is everything you say his is.  That still does not answer why you trust her?  Is it that whole "believe her" thing with the Kavanaugh type movement that makes you believe her?  I'm going to venture a guess that it's because you like and believe anything that is negative towards Trump and you cannot see past the derangement syndrome.  Can you name one thing that was positive that the Trump administration has done?  There are plenty to choose from even if you don't like him.  

1 minute ago, HamSandwhich said:

That still does not answer why you trust her?  Is it that whole "believe her" thing with the Kavanaugh type movement that makes you believe her? 

Be glad her name isn't Tara Reade. Then Kemp would never bring this up. :lol:

47 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Weird, if he consistently stiffed debtors as you allege, how the hell did he keep finding loans?

The university has been rehashed enough and thew buffoon crap is just to make your statement.

I would like you however to elaborate on the bold/underlined please? 

• 2 years later...
On 7/7/2020 at 7:38 PM, Kemp said:

Did Mexico pay for that small portion of wall, yet?

"I look very much forward to showing my financials, because they are huge".

"Sorry losers and haters, but my IQ is one of the highest - and you all know it! Please don't feel so stupid or insecure, it's not your fault." Wonder why he needed to pay someone to take the test?

Who is the grifter in that family?

But, my favorite example of his HUGE intellect remains:

“Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart  —you know, if you're a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I'm one of the smartest people anywhere in the world—it's true!—but when you're a conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a number—that's why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we're a little disadvantaged—but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it's not as important as these lives are nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what's going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?, but when you look at what's going on with the four prisoners—now it used to be three, now it's four—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it's all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don't, they haven't figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it's gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians  are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us”.

BillStime ignores the Mods instructions. . . . . . . . . . . . . what a surprise.  😆

attention.png      This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.

3 minutes ago, B-Man said:

BillStime ignores the Mods instructions. . . . . . . . . . . . . what a surprise.  😆

attention.png      This topic is OLD. A NEW topic should be started unless there is a very specific reason to revive this one.

giphy.gif?cid=5e214886a41a175d0c50184a82