1 hour ago, YoloinOhio said:

chargers soccer field was 21st
At the bottom:

27. Paul Brown Stadium (Bengals)

28. L.A. Memorial Coliseum (Rams)

29. Oakland Coliseum (Raiders)

30. TIAA Bank Field (Jaguars)

31. FedExField (Washington)

With only 24,000 seats, if you get a seat on the South side, which is shaded all day long, the Chargers' venue is a great place to watch an NFL game.

1 hour ago, Patrick Moran said:

Never been to VIkings stadium but now i"m much more intrigued. 

I think their fixed glass roof with walls that open is a template for what Buffalo should do, if we build new, which is unlikely in the near future now.

• Like (+1) 1

3 hours ago, Greg S said:

I can personally say MetLife is a POS. I miss Giants Stadium.

Have been there a few times. It’s just meh. 

9 minutes ago, PromoTheRobot said:

I think their fixed glass roof with walls that open is a template for what Buffalo should do, if we build new, which is unlikely in the near future now.

I’ve been saying since I saw the first designs of the Vikings stadium that that’s what I want here if we build a new stadium. Like you said. Not very likely anymore.

Theres 3-4 in their top 10 that I would have in my bottom 10. Unless arrowhead was redone in last couple years that place was a dump.

Edited by Not at the table Karlos
  • Like (+1) 1

I attended a game at the Chargers' soccer field.  It is a small and intimate experience and the concessions area had picnic tables where you could hang out, eat, have a drink, etc.  Very different from any NFL venue I have ever visited, but a good experience.  Other than what was on the field - that was the infamous Peterman game....I love New Era and have had great experiences there, but it probably has the ranking it deserves.  The bathroom situation is terrible (hello birdbath) and the concourses are extremely narrow and jam packed to the point of almost being dangerous.  I would hesitate to take a child or elderly person to a game for those reasons.  The acoustics also aren't the best and I hate the sunburn I always get when I'm on the "sunny" side.  That said, the sight lines are fantastic and the pre-game and in-game atmospheres are definitely among the best.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, msw2112 said:

I attended a game at the Chargers' soccer field.  It is a small and intimate experience and the concessions area had picnic tables where you could hang out, eat, have a drink, etc.  Very different from any NFL venue I have ever visited, but a good experience.  Other than what was on the field - that was the infamous Peterman game....I love New Era and have had great experiences there, but it probably has the ranking it deserves.  The bathroom situation is terrible (hello birdbath) and the concourses are extremely narrow and jam packed to the point of almost being dangerous.  I would hesitate to take a child or elderly person to a game for those reasons.  The acoustics also aren't the best and I hate the sunburn I always get when I'm on the "sunny" side.  That said, the sight lines are fantastic and the pre-game and in-game atmospheres are definitely among the best.  

Yep The soccer field, though small, is worlds nicer than Qualcomm! 

1 hour ago, msw2112 said:

I was there too on the shady side. The new stadium is going to be awfully nice, but getting to watch the Bills in such a small stadium was great. Not as great as the year before when the Rams hosted them in the giant, concrete sweat bowl that is the LA Coliseum. But, I'll take watching the Bills win in the blistering sun over watching historically bad football in the shade any day.

2 hours ago, PromoTheRobot said:

THAT is one awesome looking stadium! 

3 hours ago, YoloinOhio said:

It looks amazing

i would personally Lucas oil higher. I haven’t been to all of them but to me it seems perfect as a venue. Maybe they downgraded it on atmosphere as the fans aren’t too boisterous 

It's funny, you wouldn't think of MInnesota as having that great of a Stadium but yeah, they must be at the top for a reason. 

5 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

Well our stadium isn’t pretty, that’s for sure, but we should be #1 in fan experience up there with GB, KC, and Pittsburgh.  To not say we have the top 4 best fans and all together fun experience is disingenuous.  I stop listening after that.

I agree but your Bloody Valentine single is annoying as ****, ya dig?

2 hours ago, Rocky Landing said:

I was there too on the shady side. The new stadium is going to be awfully nice, but getting to watch the Bills in such a small stadium was great. Not as great as the year before when the Rams hosted them in the giant, concrete sweat bowl that is the LA Coliseum. But, I'll take watching the Bills win in the blistering sun over watching historically bad football in the shade any day.

I was at that Rams game too.  Paid a king's ransom for seats and was a mile away from the action.  The stadium is a true pit - old and rundown.  The seats were rusty, etc. and the acoustics, scoreboard, and everything about it was bad.  At least the Bills won the game - one of the few highlights of the Rex era.  The tailgating was also weak.  Stadium parking was limited and was $100+.  We ended up paying $50 to park in some guy's driveway about a half block from the stadium lot and it ended up being OK, but nothing close to the full tailgating experience you get in most NFL venues and certainly nothing compared to what you get in Buffalo. 

I’d say the top two aren’t wrong. Great architecture, great seats throughout ( though I have sat everywhere in NewEra and can say there isn’t a bad seat) and I have loved the in game experience at both venues. New Era is tops for most all of us here for so many reasons but Minnesota has the crown jewel in new builds.

How is the Oakland Coliseum not ranked at the bottom list? I guess the mystique of the Black Hole has something going for it because the stadium itself is a dump. They must have fixed the problem of raw sewage flowing through the stadium rest rooms. Regardless, I'll take New Era and its great sight lines any day.