A reminder of how disgusting of a human tucker carlson is

13 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Is there anything funnier than watching leftists lose their schitt over a TV personality?

Never change, Penfield. Your daily meltdowns are awesome.:lol:

so his racist rhetoric and disgusting words to people in war-torn countries is ok because he is a "TV personality"

holy ***** you are delusional. 

Edited by Penfield45
  • Haha (+1) 2

14 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

so his racist rhetoric and disgusting words to people in war-torn countries is ok because he is a "TV personality"

Watching you piss your pants over a TV personality is my point.

It never gets old. 

And there is racist rhetoric everywhere. Hell, I still haven't seen you rip Biden for his racist rhetoric, and he's a notorious racist pig.

But that's probably different because you can just blame it on his dementia.

• Like (+1) 3
  • Haha (+1) 1

2 hours ago, njbuff said:

tenor.gif?itemid=10226953

That looks like what you'd get if Michael Berryman and Gary Busey had an offspring. 

edit: No offense meant to Mr. Berryman.

Edited by Azalin
  • Haha (+1) 1

Yes, he is a POS 

I watched him once and it was so phony and stupid I was laughing. He had this old women on dressed in a grey bland commie looking uniform and he gave her air time to rant on the wonders and greatness of North Korea. Huh? Tucker used her as a foil to say USA is great and this, I guess “typical leftist”, blabbered out how were are all slaves  to the imperial  capitalists. It was so clownishly stupid I was asking myself why would someone watch this garbage again? 

• Haha (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, Tiberius said:

Yes, he is a POS 

I watched him once and it was so phony and stupid I was laughing. He had this old women on dressed in a grey bland commie looking uniform and he gave her air time to rant on the wonders and greatness of North Korea. Huh? Tucker used her as a foil to say USA is great and this, I guess “typical leftist”, blabbered out how were are all slaves  to the imperial  capitalists. It was so clownishly stupid I was asking myself why would someone watch this garbage again? 

So let me guess....you turned back over to CNN? ?????

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

Watching you piss your pants over a TV personality is my point.

It never gets old. 

And there is racist rhetoric everywhere. Hell, I still haven't seen you rip Biden for his racist rhetoric, and he's a notorious racist pig.

But that's probably different because you can just blame it on his dementia.

Im no fan of Biden but i'm pretty sure he didn't call the people of Iraq 2nd rate humans 

4 hours ago, Jaraxxus said:

Step one: White guy tells the truth.

Step two: RACIST!

please tell me where exactly he is telling "the truth" 

• Haha (+1) 2

4 hours ago, Penfield45 said:

When did you start using the word rhetoric? 

It’s so hot right now !! 

• Haha (+1) 4