Mahomes Ten Year Deal with Chiefs

30 minutes ago, LabattBlue said:

Good for Mahomes.  He is going to be the face of the NFL for a long time.  He is an exciting player and seems like a nice guy off the field. That being said, I will never cheer for the Chiefs to win a single game as long as they have that scumbag Tyreek Hill on their team. 

Just think...without the Bills participation, Mahones would probably not have ended up in KC. 

In case you care, Tyreek has 4 kids with Crystal Espinal, the woman who accused him both times.  He has full custody of all 4 of them.  He didn’t do it either time, and she basically admitted as much on the recording she made.  She lied.  He didn’t do any of it.

2 minutes ago, Billl said:

Dallas scored 434 points.  How is their record his fault?  Just say that you hate the Cowboys, hate Dak, and hate pretty much every player without a Bison on his helmet.  Pretending that a fourth year QB who just had the best season of his career by a mile in every statistical category is the problem, has peaked, etc. is asinine.  He is miles and miles ahead of Allen at this point.  If Dak fell from where he currently is and landed where Josh is, he’d be dead on impact.  The Cowboys have plenty of problems, but a QB who threw for 4,900 yards, 30 TDs, against only 11 INTs isn’t one of them.

He’s the defacto team leader, team loses the team leader loses, that’s how the cookie crumbles, 

1 minute ago, Don Otreply said:

Awe, come on now, you don’t think Dak wanted to beat Josh in the worst way on a nation wide broadcasted game? ?

Really? Quoting yourself to add fuel? 

Either you think too too much of yourself, or the rest of us don’t.

9 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

How many points did our D score last season.... crickets...  ?

all QBs want to win over every other QB, it’s ego and bragging rights, so there is always pressure for a QB to out perform the QB on the other team, that’s a given. 

2 minutes ago, Don Otreply said:

Awe, come on now, you don’t think Dak wanted to beat Josh in the worst way on a nation wide broadcasted game? ?

Are you arguing with yourself right now?

Just now, Chandler#81 said:

Really? Quoting yourself to add fuel? 

Either you think too too much of yourself, or the rest of us don’t.

Big thumbs, unintentional, 

Just now, Gugny said:

Are you arguing with yourself right now?

LOL, don’t tell any one.. was hitting keys faster than my actual skill set allows for... 

• Like (+1) 1

7 hours ago, machine gun kelly said:

Gug’s, I was thinking the same.  Brady has 20 years of success, Manning, 18, and Mahomes is anointed after two.  I think he’s great to date, but the GOAT?  We can talk in 10+ years.

Dee Ford lining up Offside, kept Pat from 2 straight Super Bowl Appearances in his first 2 years as starter. 

He has 76 TD passes in 2 seasons.  A Super Bowl win, Super Bowl MVP, League MVP, has only scored under 25 pts, I think, once.  It goes on and on.  Mahomes is ridiculous!

Your eyes aren't deceiving you.

Edited by Chicken Boo
  • Like (+1) 1

CB, as I said he’s been great.  He really has been great, but I gave you examples of guys who stood the time like Montana, Starr, and Captain America, Staubach.

Mahomes has been great for two years minus the two games in his first year.  No one argues that at all including me.  I’m hoping he can be the goat As it would be fun to watch, but I’m still hopeful on Allen.

God bless the Bills.

13 minutes ago, Billl said:

In case you care, Tyreek has 4 kids with Crystal Espinal, the woman who accused him both times.  He has full custody of all 4 of them.  He didn’t do it either time, and she basically admitted as much on the recording she made.  She lied.  He didn’t do any of it.

He plead guilty and literally said that he did it in a post-draft interview.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sportingnews.com/us/amp/nfl/news/tyreek-hill-domestic-violence-child-abuse-investigation/neqfn40200lt16ik2142ay772

”I did something wrong. I let my emotions get the best of me, and I shouldn’t have did it.”

He’s also on tape telling his fiancée that she needs to be afraid of him.

Both of these points are irrefutable facts.

“Didn't do any of it” is quite a huge declaration.

Given the Chiefs’ organization’s inclination toward acquiring domestic abusers, it’s really difficult to give them the benefit of the doubt. It’s like the Patriots****** saying “they’re just filming a documentary”...it’s possible that it’s true, but history isn’t on their side.

• Like (+1) 1

2 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sportingnews.com/us/amp/nfl/news/tyreek-hill-domestic-violence-child-abuse-investigation/neqfn40200lt16ik2142ay772

”I did something wrong. I let my emotions get the best of me, and I shouldn’t have did it.”

Given the Chiefs’ organization’s inclination toward acquiring domestic abusers, it’s really difficult to give them the benefit of the doubt. It’s like the Patriots****** saying “they’re just filming a documentary”...it’s possible that it’s true, but history isn’t on their side.

That same tape you’re referencing, a minute later he says to her “you ruined my life and you lied on me in 2014”.  He tells her to deny it, and she says she’s not having that conversation.  Of course she wasn’t going to talk about it.  She was secretly recording him trying to trick him into saying something that could be twisted...and it worked right up to the point when the courts got involved and awarded him full custody of all 3 of their kids.

That woman is very smart and completely crazy.  She used to work at my kids’ school.  I have group texts from an officer who showed up the night of the most recent incident that were sent about an hour after the visit.  I’m all for running domestic abusers out on a rail, but Tyreek isn’t that guy.  http://kansascity.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/sam-mellinger/article232467092.html  

30 minutes ago, thebandit27 said:

Literally everyone outside KC knows he did it...imagine how hard it is to get thrown off a Mike Gundy team

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Billl said:

That same tape you’re referencing, a minute later he says to her “you ruined my life and you lied on me in 2014”.  He tells her to deny it, and she says she’s not having that conversation.  Of course she wasn’t going to talk about it.  She was secretly recording him trying to trick him into saying something that could be twisted...and it worked right up to the point when the courts got involved and awarded him full custody of all 3 of their kids.

That woman is very smart and completely crazy.  She used to work at my kids’ school.  I have group texts from an officer who showed up the night of the most recent incident that were sent about an hour after the visit.  I’m all for running domestic abusers out on a rail, but Tyreek isn’t that guy.  http://kansascity.com/sports/spt-columns-blogs/sam-mellinger/article232467092.html  

I’ve listened to the tape. She says he had his hands around her throat. When he denies it, she pointedly asks how she got the bruises, and he doesn’t answer.

And he very clearly tells her to be afraid of him.

You can say he isn’t that guy now, but c’mon, he admitted to it in a post-draft interview after pleading guilty.

This isn’t a person that deserves the benefit of the doubt. And the Chiefs’ organizations’ relative systemic support of DV doesn’t do much to curb the purview either.

I’ll leave it at that.

1 hour ago, GoBills808 said:

Literally everyone outside KC knows he did it...imagine how hard it is to get thrown off a Mike Gundy team

Well, in regard to 2019 the only thing we know is that he very clearly threatened her. It’s on the tape.

For the college incident, there’s not much to debate: he plead guilty and admitted to “doing something wrong” and “letting his emotions” get the best of him. Innocent people tend to not do such things.

8 hours ago, SydneyBillsFan said:

The ESPN ticker right now:

MAHOMES WAS 2ND QB TAKEN IN 2017 NFL DRAFT

Chiefs traded up to no.10; Bears took Mitchell Trubisky no. 2

If you’re trying to say it’s actually the Bears that should be pissed, sorry I don’t buy it. I’M STILL PISSED!

On 7/6/2020 at 4:46 PM, Rc2catch said:

Nothing anywhere near that unless he lands an MVP and super bowl win. 
Allen currently might struggle to get a deal similar to Ryan tannehill in Tennessee 

Funny you should mention Tannehill.....over the next 4 years, Ryan Tannehill will make more money than Patrick Mahomes.

11 hours ago, DCofNC said:

Unfortunately for KC, this means their window to win another championship just closed, it’s now and that’s that.  They won’t be able to retain a lot of their talent, they have way too many big contracts already.  It’s going to be a Green Bay type of deal in short order. 

Dak should be offering Maholmes and his agent some commission for the extra money they just made him.  

To me, this makes this year Allen’s absolute do or die year.  If he can’t prove himself to be an elite QB, you have to look to the draft this coming year to replace him.  You can’t commit 25+MM to him for year 5 if he’s not there after this year and you sure as hell cant be tossing 35MM plus for him annually at this level of performance.   The worst thing to happen could be another year like last year where he flashes, but never puts it all together for more than a half.  He’s got to show mastery of the fundamental throws this year and bring back his dual threat ability to make him worth keeping.  If that doesn’t happen, you can’t lock up your salary cap for what he brings.

Um....they are bringing back 20 of 22 starters from last years team...One of the starters being replaced is Reggie Ragland....with 2nd Round pick Willie Gay Jr. (first round talent, slipped in draft for knocking out his own QB)  And we added Clyde Edwards Hellaire.  ....also....SEE ABOVE....Mahomes costs LESS THAN RYAN TANNEHILL for the next 4 seasons.

And....the core is signed through 2021 by the way.  Mahomes, Hill, Kelce, Fisher, Schwartz, CEH, Honey Badger, Frank Clark, Thornhill, Butker....we are locked and loaded for a good run.

9 minutes ago, Zerovoltz said:

Funny you should mention Tannehill.....over the next 4 years, Ryan Tannehill will make more money than Patrick Mahomes.

Um....they are bringing back 20 of 22 starters from last years team...One of the starters being replaced is Reggie Ragland....with 2nd Round pick Willie Gay Jr. (first round talent, slipped in draft for knocking out his own QB)  And we added Clyde Edwards Hellaire.  ....also....SEE ABOVE....Mahomes costs LESS THAN RYAN TANNEHILL for the next 4 seasons.

And....the core is signed through 2021 by the way.  Mahomes, Hill, Kelce, Fisher, Schwartz, CEH, Honey Badger, Frank Clark, Thornhill, Butker....we are locked and loaded for a good run.

I sure wish this would be your last ever post on this forum.

From day one, your only purpose here has been to brag about Pat Mahomes while casting doubt on Josh Allen. To brag that your team “won the trade”. You pretend that you’re rooting for the Bills and Allen, but you’re not. If you ARE, it is only out of some misplaced pity and feeling of superiority on your part.

Along the way, you’ve predicted multiple losing seasons for the Bills, posted baiting troll topics, predicted the Chiefs would go 16-0, and all while pretending to be a friendly guy  who “just wants to talk ball”. Enough already.

You got your Lombardi trophy, you got your mega QB under contract for the next thousand years, and the jury’s still out on Allen. Take your condescension, your thinly veiled trolling attempts, and your pity, and leave the forum. Go talk to your fellow Chiefs fans and quit being a nuisance. 

Get gone.

20 minutes ago, Logic said:

I sure wish this would be your last ever post on this forum.

From day one, your only purpose here has been to brag about Pat Mahomes while casting doubt on Josh Allen. To brag that your team “won the trade”. You pretend that you’re rooting for the Bills and Allen, but you’re not. If you ARE, it is only out of some misplaced pity and feeling of superiority on your part.

Along the way, you’ve predicted multiple losing seasons for the Bills, posted baiting troll topics, predicted the Chiefs would go 16-0, and all while pretending to be a friendly guy  who “just wants to talk ball”. Enough already.

You got your Lombardi trophy, you got your mega QB under contract for the next thousand years, and the jury’s still out on Allen. Take your condescension, your thinly veiled trolling attempts, and your pity, and leave the forum. Go talk to your fellow Chiefs fans and quit being a nuisance. 

Get gone.

From day 1, that WAS my purpose to come here.  In the process, I've ended up liking the community.  I don't hate the Bills...I hate the Broncos.  I root for Buffalo when they aren't playing KC....and just because I doubt Josh Allen doesn't mean I don't like watching him....he's exciting as hell!  I've been rooting for him to prove my doubts wrong since you drafted him.  (just like many fans here)  I understand how I come off as a condescending jerk based on how I came to find the this place and my early times here... but I don't plan to go away....I don't post all that often now as it is....looking forward to the season...hope we have one...the KC/Buffalo game in your crib should be a good one.  I'll be here to talk about, like it or not.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

6 hours ago, Billl said:

Yeah...as soon as he probably  promised her $$$, I'm sure she changed her tune.  He is such a choir boy.