Washington DC Needs a New Football Nickname: Help Them Out

Message added by Chandler#81

Temp Title Washington Football Team

I was reading a post on another site this morning it was great the OP used the analogy on the name change to just "The Washington Team" as a here you go after B**CHing for years about the teams name find something with this to B**ch about cause you ain't getting much .

HA ! I loved his take on it if there was a lot to complain about the old name there is nothing there to complain about now so shut up !  ?

Schneider might not be amongst the best owners in the NFL but he and his FO nailed this one ...

• 2 weeks later...
On 7/6/2020 at 1:27 PM, DrDawkinstein said:

Not only have they thought of it, but already mocked up the logos ?

734keekvvo851.png

I like the idea, but they would be best off not to incorporate a charicture of a human being in the logo, as it may be seen as offensive. 

• Like (+1) 2

23 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

I like the idea, but they would be best off not to incorporate a charicture of a human being in the logo, as it may be seen as offensive. 

At some point it is bound to be, right?

• Like (+1) 1

On 8/6/2020 at 7:20 PM, RaoulDuke79 said:

It certainly doesn’t help that he looks like the Redskin dude, but with a hat ? 

5 hours ago, 4_kidd_4 said:

Love it, it’s got throwback simplicity.

I agree, but it's tough to work with that "USC" color scheme, which I can't stand.

They should use this as an opportunity to break away from that and do a franchise reset.

I am definitely in the minority on this, but I loved when the Sabres went to their "new" black/white/silver/red uniforms.

The goat head logo sucked, but the color scheme was great.  Our all blacks were totally intimidating and evil, and we did a lot of winning in those things.

A uniform reset doesn't have to be all bad.

• Like (+1) 1