Washington DC Needs a New Football Nickname: Help Them Out

Message added by Chandler#81

Temp Title Washington Football Team

Squirrels or hamsters . The fact that these jerks sanctioned an atmosphere of abuse and harrassment for years and spineless Dan caved to the far left to change the name , when native Americans universally said they didn't care., shows they should be named after spineless rodents. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Hampton Josh fan said:

Squirrels or hamsters . The fact that these jerks sanctioned an atmosphere of abuse and harrassment for years and spineless Dan caved to the far left to change the name , when native Americans universally said they didn't care., shows they should be named after spineless rodents. 

Whatever universe you are in is imaginary including one which those animals do not have backbones.

Maybe you meant jellyfish but it seemed to familiar.

27 minutes ago, Limeaid said:

I was taught in debating "Exaggeration is the first tool of the mentally unarmed."

And obviously this is not your universe.  Good luck in getting home.

Redskins.png

Enjoy cancel culture when every team name that relates remotely to native Americans (including Bills) gets changed. I know you're extremely cerebral and arbitrary by nature, but everything is not a debate. 

8 minutes ago, Hampton Josh fan said:

Enjoy cancel culture when every team name that relates remotely to native Americans (including Bills) gets changed. I know you're extremely cerebral and arbitrary by nature, but everything is not a debate. 

Enjoy using your racial slur.

I get the idea - the "Washington Invertebrates" kind of has a nice ring to it.

Possible invertebrate nicknames (with some great logo potential) :

Washington Leeches

Washington Banana Slugs

Washington Urchins

The above also offer some potentially awesome logo possibilities.

Might ultimately be nothing, but this seems like the first discovery of actual evidence pointing to the name change. This guy on Reddit found evidence that the new team name may be the DC Sentinels.