A Pictorial Salute To Russ Brandon

Rico

9 hours ago, Rico said:

Whaley one would be GOLD, but you know I don’t like pissing anyone off. 0:)

Oh please do a Whaley one.  That dude always looks like he just woke up and someone surprised him with a question.

doug-whaley.jpg

Edited by eball
  • Haha (+1) 4

16 minutes ago, Phil The Thrill said:

Russ Brandon - the second person most responsible for tarnishing they Bills brand.

Ralph Wilson is still number one by a long shot.  He did some major damage to the team 

Good.  Put it on your 9-10 p.m. segment.  We're excoriating RB now.

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

21 hours ago, Rico said:

I don't know if this will have legs or if it will even get shut down, but I think it's way past time to pay tribute to THE Man.:thumbsup:

I will start with some of the low-hanging fruit:

B9317993548Z.1_20150723175721_000_GSCBDA

457490872.jpg.0.jpg

-5126de501ffca607.JPG

Now this is some high-quality COVID Prolonged Offseason S#it-posting :thumbsup: Good stuff

• Like (+1) 1

24 minutes ago, Phil The Thrill said:

Russ Brandon - the second person most responsible for tarnishing they Bills brand.

Ralph Wilson is still number one by a long shot.  He did some major damage to the team 

Would there even be a Bills brand to tarnish but for Ralph? 

Say what you will, but RW also did more than his fair share of positives for both the club as well as the Buffalo community at large, imho.  

• Like (+1) 3
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Canadian Bills Fan said:

gfff.jpg

"Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding! Ding!"

Just be glad the Glab kid arrived after 'Lounge Lizard Brandon' left.  At least she didn't need to fend off possible 'Offside'.

Edited by Ridgewaycynic2013

1 hour ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

Would there even be a Bills brand to tarnish but for Ralph? 

Say what you will, but RW also did more than his fair share of positives for both the club as well as the Buffalo community at large, imho.  

Sure but that was mostly early in his tenure.  The decisions that he made during his final 2 decades of ownership were terrible.  His legacy is one that’s complicated.  As a philanthropist, he did some good things for Western, NY - no doubt.  As an owner, he made some terrible terrible decisions that made the football team (and the city of Buffalo) a laughingstock  around the NFL.  That’s a fact

1 hour ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Good.  Put it on your 9-10 p.m. segment.  We're excoriating RB now.

Fair enough, he deserves his share of the blame. You can’t forget about the guy who empowered him and...to quote RB....”tarnished the brand” the most.

16 hours ago, NoHuddleKelly12 said:

image.jpeg

Doug Marrone honestly put on 80 lbs as the Bills HC.

Hey @Rico, I want a Marrone thread!

On 7/5/2020 at 2:35 PM, Rico said:

I don't know if this will have legs or if it will even get shut down, but I think it's way past time to pay tribute to THE Man.:thumbsup:

I will start with some of the low-hanging fruit:

B9317993548Z.1_20150723175721_000_GSCBDA

457490872.jpg.0.jpg

-5126de501ffca607.JPG

Russ is showing Sammy where the Lizard Aliens are coming from.