NFL Trivia for you guys and gals

What NFL team holds the record for the longest losing streak since the AFL NFL merger? 

At first I thought the Browns as well, but believe it or not it’s not those goof balls...

it is the Tampa bay Buccaneers, one can only hope that history repeats itself, right...?

46 minutes ago, Alaska Darin said:

I too watch "The Timeline".

Okay, I’m game, what is this afore mentioned “timeline” 

and yes I should probably know...

Tampa is also the losingest franchise in the NFL. Their win percentage is .387. Before they came around it was the Cardinals.

The Bills are 23rd with .468.

17 minutes ago, Seasons1992 said:

Cincinnati Bengals

Nope, ?

Go Bills!!!

IIRC, Tampa lost their first 26 games after joining the league.   I further recall their first win came against the Cardinals.  One of my friends in grade school at the time was a Cards fan and we all had a lot of fun at his expense the following Monday.

8 minutes ago, KD in CA said:

IIRC, Tampa lost their first 26 games after joining the league.   I further recall their first win came against the Cardinals.  One of my friends in grade school at the time was a Cards fan and we all had a lot of fun at his expense the following Monday.

First win was actually against Hank Stram's New Orleans Saints in New Orleans.  The Bucs also won the next game, in Tampa against the Cardinals.  Both Hank Stram and Don Coryell (Cardinals' coach) were fired at the end of the season.  Beat the Bucs or you're fired!

6 hours ago, Don Otreply said:

Okay, I’m game, what is this afore mentioned “timeline” 

and yes I should probably know...

It's a documentary show on NFL Network.  Somewhat similar to the "30 For 30" concept, only solely NFL focused.

• Like (+1) 2

On 7/5/2020 at 10:33 AM, machine gun kelly said:

The Bucs makes sense, but others had some good guesses.  Off the top of my head without looking it up, I would have thought it’s either the Lions, Browns, or Bucs.  

If it wasn't the Bucs, I would have guessed the Saints.

On 7/5/2020 at 8:18 AM, Don Otreply said:

What NFL team holds the record for the longest losing streak since the AFL NFL merger? 

Keeping in mind merger was in 1966...

On 7/5/2020 at 1:41 PM, I'm Spartacus said:

Canton Bulldogs?

Ceased operations in 1926.

On 7/5/2020 at 8:47 PM, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

0-29 for the Chicago Cardinals, 1942-1945.

I think you guys aren't paying attention.