John Brown- Recognition for great season/future.

22 hours ago, akcash said:

His hands were money last year. I think I remember him dropping one ball that wasn't even a perfect throw. Allen threw some absolute rockets at him that he had to stretch out for an he brought them in. Props to John Brown. I think if he stays healthy hes going to have a big year. Hes lighting it up in the Madden sims with Diggs on the other side.

Edit:

Oopsss... 

John not Jon 

If Smoke can catch Allen's passes, Knox needs to as well.  

• Like (+1) 3

23 hours ago, mattynh said:

Except for that play on the sideline in the playoff game.  

Kelly wouldn't have thrown it that late.  Reed would've been angry if he had to make that catch under the same circumstances. 

I wonder if JB is regretting not coming last year. 

16 hours ago, MyDogLuvsPB said:

Kelly wouldn't have thrown it that late.

Yeah, you and Booger feel that way...not so much anyone else.  I think Brown had a fantastic year but that play was a brain fart on his part and not on Allen.

On 7/5/2020 at 1:32 PM, I'm Spartacus said:

Frank Lewis, Jerry Butler and Lou Piccone.

Did you mean Frank Lewis and Marlin "The Magician" Briscoe?

I'm in no hurry to offload Brown. He just had his best season to date.

Edited by GreggTX

57 minutes ago, NewEra said:

John Brown is the perfect #2 in the league.  He can do it all with speed to dominate.  

Beane is money

He's a #1.  A few more connection on deep passes last year and he's top-10 in receiving.  As a #2 he'll be a nightmare.

On 7/4/2020 at 9:39 PM, mattynh said:

Except for that play on the sideline in the playoff game.  

That was so strange.  Why take the bunny hop there?  Uhg!  It's kind of a good thing that so many players on the team can look in the mirror, point their finger and say uhg! about some of the plays they did not make in the game.

17 minutes ago, Doc said:

He's a #1.  A few more connection on deep passes last year and he's top-10 in receiving.  As a #2 he'll be a nightmare.

Which makes him the perfect #2

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, NewEra said:

John Brown is the perfect #2 in the league.  He can do it all with speed to dominate.  

Beane is money

17 minutes ago, Doc said:

More like a 1(B).  Regardless, it's great for Buffalo's offense.

• Like (+1) 1

On 7/6/2020 at 1:57 PM, eball said:

Yeah, you and Booger feel that way...not so much anyone else.  I think Brown had a fantastic year but that play was a brain fart on his part and not on Allen.

Maybe it was sarcasm?  Anyways, Booger called Cody Ford out on the bump of blindside block for being "selfish."  Someone on another Bills related forum defended that call as proper.  I'd say it was not "forcible," it was not a "decleting" hit as the all the plays in the league video demonstrated, the defender saw it coming and had his arms up and took only two steps backward after contact.  There was no threat of injury on that block.   I've seen legal screens in basketball that were more forcible.  

3 hours ago, JESSEFEFFER said:

That was so strange.  Why take the bunny hop there?  Uhg!  It's kind of a good thing that so many players on the team can look in the mirror, point their finger and say uhg! about some of the plays they did not make in the game.

Yeah his feet just got out of sync with what he needed to do.  It was an anomaly.