John Brown- Recognition for great season/future.

His hands were money last year. I think I remember him dropping one ball that wasn't even a perfect throw. Allen threw some absolute rockets at him that he had to stretch out for an he brought them in. Props to John Brown. I think if he stays healthy hes going to have a big year. Hes lighting it up in the Madden sims with Diggs on the other side.

Edit:

Oopsss... 

John not Jon 

Edited by akcash
  • Like (+1) 1

20 minutes ago, mattynh said:

Except for that play on the sideline in the playoff game.  

Plenty of blame to go around in that game. He had a career season and if Josh improves I expect him to be even better with less attention paid to him with Diggs on the other side. 

• Thank you (+1) 1

Putin, I’ll see you’re Moulds and Price, and up you Reed, Lofton, and Beebe.  If you add to Diggs and Brown, Beasley, this is back to the SB teams.  We don’t have Jim Kelly yet, or Thurmon, but we might.

This season getting cancelled would absolutely suck.  I’m maintaining hope we have a season even without fans in the stands.  I want so much like the rest of you we get to see what Beane and McD have created.

”Where would you want to be, RIGHT HERE, RIGHT NOW”!

• Like (+1) 4

Bust, they are not giving away four picks to let Diggs go.  We have him at this price for this year.  $11.5 mil. Is cheap for a top 5 WR in the NFL.  He’ll want more $ after 2020, but if he puts up 1300 yards, he deserves it. As far as Brown, the Bills have him through 2021, and $9 mil. Is not bad for his talent.  After that usually Father Time catches up with players so I’m betting in 2022, we’re looking for replacements for Brown and Beasley.  Bottom line is enjoy the next two years.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

35 minutes ago, First Round Bust said:

and how long will it last is the bigger question ?  Will Diggs want a raise ?  How much longer will Brown be here given all the young WRs drafted, you know they dont like to cut picks  

112 posts and ALL of the 1st Round Bust variety. As a caricature of 2020, you’re a perfect fit.

I agree with @machine gun kelly, given Beasley in the slot. I may go back further to JD Hill, Ahmad Rashad & Bobby Chandler for the best 3-set.

• Like (+1) 3

14 hours ago, billsbackto81 said:

Plenty of blame to go around in that game. He had a career season and if Josh improves I expect him to be even better with less attention paid to him with Diggs on the other side. 

I was being sarcastic.  

7 hours ago, Chandler#81 said:

112 posts and ALL of the 1st Round Bust variety. As a caricature of 2020, you’re a perfect fit.

I agree with @machine gun kelly, given Beasley in the slot. I may go back further to JD Hill, Ahmad Rashad & Bobby Chandler for the best 3-set.

Frank Lewis, Jerry Butler and Lou Piccone.