Happy 4th to you all

11 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I just want to say that regardless of any political, religous, or whatever differences I have with any of you I love you all my bills brothers and sisters and have a great 4th of July!

:)

You know...this reallllly pisses me off.

Happy 4th, my friend. :beer:

• Haha (+1) 4

30 minutes ago, John from Riverside said:

I just want to say that regardless of any political, religous, or whatever differences I have with any of you I love you all my bills brothers and sisters and have a great 4th of July!

I demand to speak to the manager!

• Haha (+1) 1

15 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Cheers ?  folks. Hopefully everyone wakes up with the same amount of fingers as they had when they woke up today.

I wonder how Jason Pierre-Paul feels about the 4th of July

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

+ 1 

And same to you hope you have a SAFE and GREAT 4th of July !!!

GO BILS  !!!

57 minutes ago, Happy said:

He misses part of it.

1 hour ago, John from Riverside said:

I'm offended and this board is NO place for your ranting!

I Want You To Leave Get Out GIF by A&E - Find & Share on GIPHY

Happy 4th, drink and be merry.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Happy said:

Ooh, maybe still to soon... don’t we all have regrets, right...

Oh and Happy Independence Day to all! 

1 hour ago, Happy said:

FDEF4898-F13-B-450-D-86-FE-3-A357-E5-D4-

I made this little beauty for the last Giants game in OP 3-4 years ago, which was the season after his little incident. #neverforget 

Edited by jimmy10
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 2

2 hours ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

Cheers ?  folks. Hopefully everyone wakes up with the same amount of fingers as they had when they woke up today.

I've heard lots of what sound like M80s in neighborhood but no sirens.  It's early yet, though.

1 minute ago, SoTier said:

I've heard lots of what sound like M80s in neighborhood but no sirens.  It's early yet, though.

In the last 45 minutes I literally heard what sounded like 2 cannons firing off. Poor dog is freaking the hell out.

2 minutes ago, RaoulDuke79 said:

In the last 45 minutes I literally heard what sounded like 2 cannons firing off. Poor dog is freaking the hell out.

Luckily my dog isn't bothered by loud noises ... the noise has led my cats to retreat to the house before dark, though, which is rare on warm summer evenings.

Growing up, the father of my friend across the street was a cop.  Every year around every 4th he used to bring home a bunch of confiscated fireworks - man did we blow some sheet up