Goodbye Buffalo Bills and the NFL

Since the NFL has decided to promote  political agendas outside of being a US citizen and chose to promote groups hostile to my family than I have decided to renounce my fanhood in the NFL.

I hope many of you decide to join me and if you continue to watch just because you need a way to escape do not have any financial contributions to watching games and watch game solely in sports bars so that the NFL cannot directly contribute to the ratings.

Laughably I am a “Minority” and the reason why it’s laughable is that one’s voice should be based on the truth of the statement and not on the basis of skin color.

As a Native American I do not find the Buffalo Bills name offensive and while our history may have had moments of embarrassment we are stronger when we look for the truth of why our country is as great as it is and why people of all races and creeds wish to come here.

I support black lives, rights and families but anything in support of the Black Lives Matter movement is an insult to families, black or whatever race, who built this game and passed it on to their children with their mission statement to abolish the nuclear family and support for Marxist ideology. 

If you think that you can escape the consequences of believing that everything is to be criticized and nothing loved and than trust me eventually everything will be persecuted including you.

The powers of the league and society in general know that they can abuse after you because you are the hard-working and you are the people most responsible for your own personal actions and love your downtime so they think that they can bully you to accept getting kicked.

Whether you plan on watching this year or not let the NFL know how displeased you are. This is how they get to bully you. They use the threats of complaining which as responsible adults we see as childish and adolescent but we forget these people hate us and they hate our families and don’t ever underestimate wicked people.

The cheap insults I expect from petty people  shouldn’t bother you. They just know that you are a good person they can use insults whereas you find them to be morally reprehensible.

Never let weak bullies corner you. Fight back now. It is our Independence. God bless America

• Like (+1) 20
  • Sad 3
  • Haha (+1) 19
  • Awesome! (+1) 4
  • Thank you (+1) 5

You’ve made your decision.  As a white man and as a man who is capable of critical thinking, I support the league in its desire to recognize that black people in this country have suffered for far too long.  I do not support riots or destruction of property, and these many times are being done by opportunists who take advantage of the protests.

I agree one’s voice should be separate from color.  But unfortunately that has not been the case for far too long and it ‘s time for that to end.

• Like (+1) 25
  • Awesome! (+1) 10
  • Thank you (+1) 2

11 minutes ago, BigBillsFan said:

Since the NFL has decided to promote  political agendas outside of being a US citizen and chose to promote groups hostile to my family than I have decided to renounce my fanhood in the NFL.

I hope many of you decide to join me and if you continue to watch just because you need a way to escape do not have any financial contributions to watching games and watch game solely in sports bars so that the NFL cannot directly contribute to the ratings.

Laughably I am a “Minority” and the reason why it’s laughable is that one’s voice should be based on the truth of the statement and not on the basis of skin color.

As a Native American I do not find the Buffalo Bills name offensive and while our history may have had moments of embarrassment we are stronger when we look for the truth of why our country is as great as it is and why people of all races and creeds wish to come here.

I support black lives, rights and families but anything in support of the Black Lives Matter movement is an insult to families, black or whatever race, who built this game and passed it on to their children with their mission statement to abolish the nuclear family and support for Marxist ideology. 

If you think that you can escape the consequences of believing that everything is to be criticized and nothing loved and than trust me eventually everything will be persecuted including you.

The powers of the league and society in general know that they can abuse after you because you are the hard-working and you are the people most responsible for your own personal actions and love your downtime so they think that they can bully you to accept getting kicked.

Whether you plan on watching this year or not let the NFL know how displeased you are. This is how they get to bully you. They use the threats of complaining which as responsible adults we see as childish and adolescent but we forget these people hate us and they hate our families and don’t ever underestimate wicked people.

The cheap insults I expect from petty people  shouldn’t bother you. They just know that you are a good person they can use insults whereas you find them to be morally reprehensible.

Never let weak bullies corner you. Fight back now. It is our Independence. God bless America

So I'll put you down for a return to the board at 1 PM opening day then.

• Like (+1) 4
  • Haha (+1) 12

I respect your decision.   I had several friends give up on the NFL over the past couple of seasons due to political differences. (Notably a Steelers fan who burned a lifetime’s worth of memerobilia, which to be honest, I did not fully understand). 

That being said, I love the NFL and the Buffalo Bills way too much to give up my one true favorite sport.  

Go Bills!

Edited by buffaloboyinATL
  • Like (+1) 7

Just now, Mike in Horseheads said:

Whats over under on pages for this one oh great one!

Oh I have a feeling they’ll let this one run the course so no line...just a hunch??

1 minute ago, FLFan said:

A quick review the OP’s posting history reveals he will not be missed at all. Good riddance. 

This is the correct answer

• Like (+1) 1
  • Sad 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, oldmanfan said:

You’ve made your decision.  As a white man and as a man who is capable of critical thinking, I support the league in its desire to recognize that black people in this country have suffered for far too long.  I do not support riots or destruction of property, and these many times are being done by opportunists who take advantage of the protests.

I agree one’s voice should be separate from color.  But unfortunately that has not been the case for far too long and it ‘s time for that to end.

Well said and I totally agree. 

• Like (+1) 4