9 minutes ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

I do.  Flag is out 

banners hung 

spinning wheels (in red white blue) spinning when there is a wind 

I have my Bills flag out. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

To the spell checkers. 

just go with it.  It’s not you didn’t get the point. 

Actually, the point could be made that those I-N-D-E-P-E-N-D-E-N-T of blind party loyalties and virulent hatred are the ones truly thinking.  Your original title does have merit.  

• Like (+1) 2

2 minutes ago, Ridgewaycynic2013 said:

Actually, the point could be made that those I-N-D-E-P-E-N-D-E-N-T of blind party loyalties and virulent hatred are the ones truly thinking.  Your original title does have merit.  

I had a thought that too but it was an autocorrect I missed. 

The Mrs. and I did our traditional trek around Jefferson's estate, Monticello, today at 7am.

They always have a big event there on the 4th, naturalizing new citizens to the US in a usually very emotional ceremony. This year, isn't going to happen but they have another thing planned. Still, best to be out of there by 9, and there is a great walk around the place.

Simply a brilliant document by a brilliant man. 

• Like (+1) 1

38 minutes ago, Gugny said:

No flag this year.  Hopefully next year.

I fly my flag every year no matter who is in office, no matter how much I disagree. Our history is imperfect. Our future is imperfect. Freedom is messy. But it’s ours to have and hold if we can. 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, shoshin said:

I fly my flag every year no matter who is in office, no matter how much I disagree. Our history is imperfect. Our future is imperfect. Freedom is messy. But it’s ours to have and hold if we can. 

I used to fly mine 365 days/year.  Agree that our history and our future are imperfect.  Our present is an absolute embarrassment and a disgrace.  Cannot wait to Make America Great Again!!!  YES WE CAN!!!!