4th of July Protest/Anti-Protest Thread

3 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

Eric cartman cartman jimmy GIF - Find on GIFER

What I was talking about was Native Americans having reasons to be upset about Mt. Rushmore...you were apparently fighting a dragon.

No, you have proven yourself to be like others here. You B word and moan, and when people debate, or show you were wrong, you fall back the stupid ass memes. 

Don't bother responding, we're done.... 

• Like (+1) 1

Just now, GG said:

Boggles my mind that people who enjoy the fruits of the United States now, think that history should be reversed to fit today's narrative.  

It’s truly mind blowing to me.

People refuse to understand that in the 250,000 year history of human beings, freedom as conceptualized by Enlightenment philosophers is a tiny blip on a the radar, against a brutal backdrop of human history.

An even smaller blip is the modern leftist moral lens of 2020.

Where we are now is an infinitesimally small and abnormal occurrence.  

But yeah, let’s unwind and cancel human history because it doesn’t meet with our iPhone instant social media/dopamine hit culture.

• Like (+1) 10

1 minute ago, Cinga said:

No, you have proven yourself to be like others here. You B word and moan, and when people debate, or show you were wrong, you fall back the stupid ass memes. 

Don't bother responding, we're done.... 

? okay sure buddy.

I'm taking my ball and going home - cry baby | Meme Generator

30 minutes ago, Warcodered said:

he's going to build a park? ***** economy nah, Pandemic nah lets build a Park

Our current President.

Leslie Knope | Parks and Recreation Wiki | Fandom

The sad part of all you do is you feel you are clever, when you are on the same level of an uneducated 15 year old 

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, GG said:

Boggles my mind that people who enjoy the fruits of the United States now, think that history should be reversed to fit today's narrative.  

confederate statues have literally nothing to do with America today or how we got here. 

4 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

confederate statues have literally nothing to do with America today or how we got here. 

Columbus, Jefferson, Lincoln, Roosevelt, Washington, etc?

• Like (+1) 3

11 minutes ago, Penfield45 said:

They certainly do.

But even if I were to concede your points, (which I won’t), we aren’t talking about confederate statues anymore.

6 minutes ago, GG said:

Columbus, Jefferson, Lincoln, Roosevelt, Washington, etc?

It’s amazing to me that someone could say that the history of half the country has nothing to do with American history.

Edited by TakeYouToTasker
  • Like (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 2

2 hours ago, Warcodered said:

he's going to build a park? ***** economy nah, Pandemic nah lets build a Park

Our current President.

Leslie Knope | Parks and Recreation Wiki | Fandom

Hey everyone look! It’s Biden’s choice for Vice President, sad thing is his aides have to keep reminding him Leslie Knope is a fictional character that was on a TV show.

• Haha (+1) 2

Nailed it.

10 hours ago, RiotAct said:

will the MSM headlines tomorrow morning start with “Trump goes on unhinged rant”, or “Trump evokes white nationalist...”?  My money is on the latter.

33 minutes ago, Uncle Joe said:

• Sad 1

11 minutes ago, Uncle Joe said:

Nailed it.

The Huffington Post, a Commie, pinko rag.........I posted those exact words on AOL and they deleted it, saying it doesn't conform with their standards

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, RiotAct said:

Maskless?  Impeach.

Needed at least 2 key points in a headline I guess.

1 minute ago, bilzfancy said:

The Huffington Post, a Commie, pinko rag.........I posted those exact words on AOL and they deleted it, saying it doesn't conform with their standards

Truth hurts, ya know. feelings.