4th of July Protest/Anti-Protest Thread

The idiots think they can pull a Seattle in South Dakota.... A guy interviewed a few minutes ago said the police are too hampered with what they can do. So he is asking them to just step aside so The People can handle these punk

they pulled those vans into position and then slashed the tires or took them off

I think there are enough PATRIOTS there to lift them out of the way

• Like (+1) 1

6 minutes ago, bilzfancy said:

Will this be televised anywhere? I would assume Fox would but don't see it listed

@Hedge link above is a pretty good feed on youtube but not seeing it on the cable news channels

It's Right Side Broadcasting which is an up and coming Conservative Network

Edited by Cinga
  • Like (+1) 1

10 minutes ago, Cinga said:

@Hedge link above is a pretty good feed on youtube but not seeing it on the cable news channels

It's Right Side Broadcasting which is an up and coming Conservative Network

I swear I've heard them do the Rose Bowl parade before. 

@Cinga

On 6/22/2020 at 10:21 AM, Cinga said:

WTF is your problem? Do you only get paid for the threads you create? I thought it was for the meaningless posts? Help me understand! And couldn't you have just added this to the Bolton book thread you also started?
44xm3n.jpg

3 minutes ago, Winston Zeddemore said:

The Sioux took the land from the Cheyenne, who took the land from the Kiowa, who took it from the Pawnee, who took it from the Crow, who took it from the Arikara. Throughout that timeline, the victors not only took the land, but enslaved their enemies -- at least the ones they did not eat. 

So, why should the Sioux get the land when they took it from someone else? How can the liberals here argue this point without tying themselves into knots? Anyone care to answer?

And who was there first? Was it the Polynesians by canoe? Or was it the Russians over the Alaska land bridge? Heck, maybe it was the Mongolians or Chinese here first? I'm sure the Vikings bashed a few heads but there is no evidence they stayed..... Or is there?

Basically we can twist this throughout history if we want

• Like (+1) 3

31 minutes ago, Winston Zeddemore said:

How can the liberals here argue this point without tying themselves into knots? Anyone care to answer?

We see it every day watching you turn yourselves into pretzels defending this:

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f291dbf4cb41313ffd403

1 hour ago, Cinga said:

A guy interviewed a few minutes ago said the police are too hampered with what they can do. So he is asking them to just step aside so The People can handle these punk

I didn't see what happened, but the guy who said this earlier was also just arrested and led away.

I wonder who funded these large white vans that the protesters used to block the road, which have now been loaded on carriers.

5 minutes ago, BillStime said:

We see it every day watching you turn yourselves into pretzels defending this:

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f291dbf4cb41313ffd403

Putin in the center as a controlling force?  Another unsurprising liberal fantasy.  If you lost your ability to dream/day dream it most likely would be devastating to face reality for you.  

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Hedge said:

I didn't see what happened, but the guy who said this earlier was also just arrested and led away.

I wonder who funded these large white vans that the protesters used to block the road, which have now been loaded on carriers.

There was a woman Antifa b word that didn't like his sign. She ripped it out of his hands, threw water in his face, then was dumb enough to punch him. I suspect he'll be let loose quickly while she does time in the pokey.

The vans I'm suspecting are rentals. Too new for these punks. But should be easy enough to follow the money...  

• Thank you (+1) 1