If Trump loses and refuses to leave

4 hours ago, snafu said:

Not me.

Que Sera Sera, bro. I dislike Biden, but you won't catch me acting like you have for the past 4 years wtrt Trump (you know, the hate in your heart problem you have). If Biden wins, which looks likely, the world isn't going to end, it is just going to suck a lot more.

Great to see you won't be complaining about it for the next four years.

4 hours ago, formerlyofCtown said:

Yes but how blind, deaf and dumb do you have to be to not catch that I didn't vote for Trump when I've said it several times.  You see you could have seen it yourself and not even remembered reading.

You probably should look at the graph another poster responded to me with.  Just before 6 AM, let me know if you notice anything unnatural that looks different from the rest.

It's not about who you voted for. It's about making a claim that is just pure fiction.

sharpie gate is debunked. The AZ election commissioner just reported that all ballots, even those not readable by machine due to sharpie pen bleed through to the other side, WILL be manually counted and those votes not disqualified.

11 minutes ago, formerlyofCtown said:

Disprove it. Even if I showed you absolute proof you would deny it.  

Ah, the simpleton doesn't understand the concept of proof.

Edited by Kemp
  • Like (+1) 1

26 minutes ago, Muppy said:

sharpie gate is debunked. The AZ election commissioner just reported that all ballots, even those not readable by machine due to sharpie pen bleed through to the other side, WILL be manually counted and those votes not disqualified.

This is a good thing!

• Like (+1) 3

I should never have come to this forum. The people in this thread regardless of political affiliation are a big reason this country is going down the toilet. Supporting surveillance, draconian measures, violence, extremism, governing through executive orders, ignoring the rule of law as long as the other side gets wrecked. Neither side recognizing the hypocrisy of the other. 

We deserve everything that's happening to this nation. 

Edited by jeremy2020
  • Like (+1) 3

11 hours ago, Muppy said:

As I tell Alexa to turn my lights off and set my alarm you'd think we'd be past having a machine unable to read a damn sharpie pen.

• Like (+1) 1

14 hours ago, Muppy said:

That's a HUGE issue.  Why are we relying on manual counting when there has already been evidence that is not secure.  Why not just use the proper the pen and let the machine do its job?!  I don't understand why places would purposely do something that allows for risks. 

• Like (+1) 1

8 minutes ago, Back2Buff said:

That's a HUGE issue.  Why are we relying on manual counting when there has already been evidence that is not secure.  Why not just use the proper the pen and let the machine do its job?!  I don't understand why places would purposely do something that allows for risks. 

(Trump voice) Huuuuge...really huge. It's the best, most beautiful issue. The #1 trending issue, in fact. Nothing beats this issue. Nothing can touch it.

Trump campaign legal adviser Jenna Ellis claims on Fox News that the media is falsely alleging they want to stop counting ballots. Donald Trump literally announced last night that they should stop counting ballots.

State-controlled media in Russia is showing their support for Trump.

I wonder why?

Margarita Simonyan, head of the state-controlled Russian television network RT, called the elections “neither free nor fair” in a post on Twitter. Vladimir Solovyov, a prominent talk show host, said in another tweet that the United States had “managed to deliver a crushing blow against what trust remained in the procedure of elections itself.”

Edited by Kemp
  • Haha (+1) 3

10 hours ago, Back2Buff said:

Not a huge issue at all...in fact in years of looking for reasons to justify adding more hoops and restrictions to our voting process, actual voting fraud is a GOP unicorn. 

• Awesome! (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

On 7/3/2020 at 8:12 AM, Kemp said:

https://washingtonmonthly.com/magazine/april-may-june-2019/how-trump-could-lose-the-election-and-remain-president/

Judging by some of the nut jobs here, a lot of his supporters will back him up. At that point we would officially be a dictatorship. 

The biggest idiots here will cite as proof of wrongdoing, tweets from people you have never heard of.

That's how deep their evil and stupidity runs.

I guarantee that if this horrible scenario comes to pass, that the scum will embrace their beloved dictator. That is what scum does.

Some here would probably admit they would follow him. Others might say they won't (I doubt it), but in the end, we know that the stupid and evil will.

We all know that more people will vote for Biden than Trump, even if some won't admit it. Most of us also know that the most insecure man in America will not go quietly, as every previous loser has.

He would rather destroy the country than just leave the White House. So would a good deal of his followers. 

Hopefully he just bellows and leaves. If not, America will be on the scrap heap of history. 

22698906_web1_Psychic-Reading_1-1280x720

• Haha (+1) 1