If Trump loses and refuses to leave

23 hours ago, RochesterRob said:

It's only childish to a poster if it cuts against the beliefs of that poster.  By the way you forgot the FIFY.  At least you are getting the hang of it and I am too tough for your words to bother me unlike a couple of your liberal brethren who would run to daddy over it.

Be serious now.  I know that the illustration above is just another fantasy that you maintain but it will never happen.  Prosecuting a former President only opens the door to be done in the future maybe to a lib icon.  So Chuck and Nancy and Schiff can tug your happy gun over the possibility but they don't want it coming back to bite them on the butt at some point during the future. 

Many doors have been opened by your cult leader, but now you're whining against new doors being opened. 

Too bad.

22 hours ago, snafu said:

I truthfully can't figure out or make any sort of clear prediction about the outcome of this election (and four years ago, I was wrong anyhow).  And yet the reporting and all the polls seem to be going in Biden's favor, so I can perhaps see why you'd make such a definitive statement.

If the unlikely result happens, and Trump actually wins, will Biden go quietly?

Will people who voted for Biden accept the results?

Will there be claims of a "stolen" election again?

Kemp ^^^^ no responses?

You'd rather sling s**t at others?

Don't want to address any actual real questions?

Here I am.

Who is whining, today?

10 hours ago, snafu said:

@Kemp any answers here.

Third time I’m asking.

I answered somewhere else.

So, who's whining, today?

9 hours ago, formerlyofCtown said:

Except in spite of widespread voter fraud he still isn't losing.

Friends of my brother in your wonderful state were turned away at the poles and told they had already voted when they had not.

Wow!

You have evidence of widespread voter.

Please provide link.

2 hours ago, SydneyBillsFan said:

As Trump was gathering momentum and surging ahead - Why did the vote counting stop in three key states AT EXACTLY THE SAME TIME??

He has not just the right - but an obligation - to take the matter to the supreme court.

Perhaps he does. We don't know.

We do know he's an utter ahole for claiming victory before it happens.

Then again, I said that would happen months ago. Many here scoffed.

He's whining like the little B word he always is.

• Awesome! (+1) 1

1 hour ago, Kemp said:

I answered somewhere else.

So, who's whining, today?

Wow!

You have evidence of widespread voter.

Please provide link.

Perhaps he does. We don't know.

We do know he's an utter ahole for claiming victory before it happens.

Then again, I said that would happen months ago. Many here scoffed.

He's whining like the little B word he always is.

138000 absentee ballots dumped into the election in Michigan.  All for Biden.  Nothing suspicious here folks.  Lol.  I think you. Got me pegged wrong there guy.  I'm not a Trump supporter.  I'm not an anyone supporter.  It isn't hard to connect the dots.  Yahoo and others shut down comments sections on their sites.  Coronavirus creates an up tic in expected mail in votes, limits contact with each other, gives leftist supporters the ability to move to other states before the election.  Congrats one group of Dictators beat the other group of Dictators.  You didn't win you lost you just don't see it yet because you're blind, deaf and dumb.  Unless you are among the elite that backed Biden you lost.

You don't have to worry about a rebellion from the other side though.  They won't risk their lives or illusion of freedom.  They ain't got enough balls to do anything but talk.

Hey it's what the American people deserve for not caring about the rights of others.  And not being sympathetic to the other guys needs and desires.

Edited by formerlyofCtown

36 minutes ago, formerlyofCtown said:

138000 absentee ballots dumped into the election in Michigan.  All for Biden.  Nothing suspicious here folks.  Lol.  I think you. Got me pegged wrong there guy.  I'm not a Trump supporter.  I'm not an anyone supporter.  It isn't hard to connect the dots.  Yahoo and others shut down comments sections on their sites.  Coronavirus creates an up tic in expected mail in votes, limits contact with each other, gives leftist supporters the ability to move to other states before the election.  Congrats one group of Dictators beat the other group of Dictators.  You didn't win you lost you just don't see it yet because you're blind, deaf and dumb.  Unless you are among the elite that backed Biden you lost.

You don't have to worry about a rebellion from the other side though.  They won't risk their lives or illusion of freedom.  They ain't got enough balls to do anything but talk.

Hey it's what the American people deserve for not caring about the rights of others.  And not being sympathetic to the other guys needs and desires.

• Like (+1) 1

49 minutes ago, formerlyofCtown said:

Now, you're just making things up.

Please provide a link that shows 138,000 Biden votes got dumped in. I don't know if you're fantasizing this or you have a source for this. 

I'll save you the time. It never happened. You don't have to be an idiot to vote for Trump, but it sure seems to help.

2 hours ago, Kemp said:

Here I am.

Who is whining, today?

Not me.

Que Sera Sera, bro. I dislike Biden, but you won't catch me acting like you have for the past 4 years wtrt Trump (you know, the hate in your heart problem you have). If Biden wins, which looks likely, the world isn't going to end, it is just going to suck a lot more.

44 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Now, you're just making things up.

Please provide a link that shows 138,000 Biden votes got dumped in. I don't know if you're fantasizing this or you have a source for this. 

I'll save you the time. It never happened. You don't have to be an idiot to vote for Trump, but it sure seems to help.

Yes but how blind, deaf and dumb do you have to be to not catch that I didn't vote for Trump when I've said it several times.  You see you could have seen it yourself and not even remembered reading.

You probably should look at the graph another poster responded to me with.  Just before 6 AM, let me know if you notice anything unnatural that looks different from the rest.

1 minute ago, formerlyofCtown said:

Yes but how blind, deaf and dumb do you have to be to not catch that I didn't vote for Trump when I've said it several times.  You see you could have seen it yourself and not even remembered reading.

You probably should look at the graph another poster responded to me with.  Just before 6 AM, let me know if you notice anything unnatural that looks different from the rest.

Do we know the source on that graph? I'd like to peruse more like it out of curiosity 

7 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

Do we know the source on that graph? I'd like to peruse more like it out of curiosity 

You would have to ask the other poster.  One of my coworkers told me the original story.  Real straight up guy always gives me ***** about my conspiracy theories.  So he isn't one to give info without a solid source.

The problem is Biden's backers are the internet so things disappear as fast as they appear.

Edited by formerlyofCtown

2 minutes ago, BuffaloHokie13 said:

His source was a tweet that went viral on right wing Twitter, but the author has since deleted it due to error:

Likewise there was a viral tweet on left wing Twitter that claimed 27% of mail in ballots in South Florida were not received yet. Likewise that tweet was also deleted because it was incorrect.

I'm pretty sure in every election since the dawn of the country both sides have tried to argue the other side somehow cheated their way to victory. That's easier than accepting the majority preferred the other candidate.

As far as Trump refusing to leave I highly doubt that will happen. But he is making it clear in his tweets that he plans on claiming he secretly won the election. It's troubling that a sitting president is casting doubt over a very normal vote counting process but it won't become a national crisis.

10 minutes ago, HappyDays said:

His source was a tweet that went viral on right wing Twitter, but the author has since deleted it due to error:

Likewise there was a viral tweet on left wing Twitter that claimed 27% of mail in ballots in South Florida were not received yet. Likewise that tweet was also deleted because it was incorrect.

I'm pretty sure in every election since the dawn of the country both sides have tried to argue the other side somehow cheated their way to victory. That's easier than accepting the majority preferred the other candidate.

As far as Trump refusing to leave I highly doubt that will happen. But he is making it clear in his tweets that he plans on claiming he secretly won the election. It's troubling that a sitting president is casting doubt over a very normal vote counting process but it won't become a national crisis.

No, that twitter account is not the source of that graph. I'm specifically asking about the graph, not the story itself (which has been resolved). The jump was a typo by a county that accidentally added a 0 to the end so it was entered as 157k votes instead of 15.7k votes.