If Trump loses and refuses to leave

11 hours ago, snafu said:

I truthfully can't figure out or make any sort of clear prediction about the outcome of this election (and four years ago, I was wrong anyhow).  And yet the reporting and all the polls seem to be going in Biden's favor, so I can perhaps see why you'd make such a definitive statement.

If the unlikely result happens, and Trump actually wins, will Biden go quietly?

Will people who voted for Biden accept the results?

Will there be claims of a "stolen" election again?

Kemp ^^^^ no responses?

You'd rather sling s**t at others?

Don't want to address any actual real questions?

@Kemp any answers here.

Third time I’m asking.

On 7/3/2020 at 8:12 AM, Kemp said:

https://washingtonmonthly.com/magazine/april-may-june-2019/how-trump-could-lose-the-election-and-remain-president/

Judging by some of the nut jobs here, a lot of his supporters will back him up. At that point we would officially be a dictatorship. 

The biggest idiots here will cite as proof of wrongdoing, tweets from people you have never heard of.

That's how deep their evil and stupidity runs.

I guarantee that if this horrible scenario comes to pass, that the scum will embrace their beloved dictator. That is what scum does.

Some here would probably admit they would follow him. Others might say they won't (I doubt it), but in the end, we know that the stupid and evil will.

We all know that more people will vote for Biden than Trump, even if some won't admit it. Most of us also know that the most insecure man in America will not go quietly, as every previous loser has.

He would rather destroy the country than just leave the White House. So would a good deal of his followers. 

Hopefully he just bellows and leaves. If not, America will be on the scrap heap of history. 

Except in spite of widespread voter fraud he still isn't losing.

Friends of my brother in your wonderful state were turned away at the poles and told they had already voted when they had not.

• Haha (+1) 1

1 hour ago, snafu said:

@Kemp any answers here.

Third time I’m asking.

It gets real frustrating for the left when all their hard work to rig these elections fails.  They have done so for a long time in large metropolitan areas and states like CA and NY but it's harder to do in the less populated regions where they don't control the bureaucracy.  The thing that is very disturbing is why nobody does anything about it.

2 hours ago, /dev/null said:

probably curled up on a fetal position somewhere

One of these days the left will realize that when you take away their 10 million fraudulent votes they are the minority in this country.  I'm probably partially to blame as my vote is probably fraudulently cast in NY every election.  My parents had to explain to selective service that I'm not a NY resident anymore when they summoned me for Jury Duty this year.  I haven't been a NY resident in 14 years.

10 minutes ago, formerlyofCtown said:

One of these days the left will realize that when you take away their 10 million fraudulent votes they are the minority in this country.  I'm probably partially to blame as my vote is probably fraudulently cast in NY every election.  My parents had to explain to selective service that I'm not a NY resident anymore when they summoned me for Jury Duty this year.  I haven't been a NY resident in 14 years.

10,000,000 illegal votes! That’s crazy! Trump should start a commission or something to look at that. Surely they will find those 10,000,000 votes and put people in jail.

Oh wait, he did. Oh wait, they didn’t find anything.

5 hours ago, Backintheday544 said:

10,000,000 illegal votes! That’s crazy! Trump should start a commission or something to look at that. Surely they will find those 10,000,000 votes and put people in jail.

Oh wait, he did. Oh wait, they didn’t find anything.

Fact check.  States and agencies refused to cooperate so it was dropped.  Interesting though, why would they refuse to cooperate doesn't everyone want to make sure elections are legit.

4 hours ago, Kemp said:

Trump declares victory and asks for votes to stop being counted.

The dictator has spoken.

The original question of this thread is no longer far-fetched.

As Trump was gathering momentum and surging ahead - Why did the vote counting stop in three key states AT EXACTLY THE SAME TIME??

He has not just the right - but an obligation - to take the matter to the supreme court.

4 minutes ago, SydneyBillsFan said:

He has not just the right - but an obligation - to take the matter to the supreme court.

LOL

OH MY GOD THEY'RE COUNTING THE BALLOTS

5 minutes ago, SydneyBillsFan said:

the vote counting stop in three key states AT EXACTLY THE SAME TIME??

That is an inaccurate statement. 

5 minutes ago, SydneyBillsFan said:

∆∆∆

Another who endorses cheating.

Must be a liberal thing.

In the United States we count all the votes.

14 hours ago, coltrane34 said:

Better question: will the left accept the loss today unlike they did in 2016? Or are we in for four more years of tinfoil hat conspiracy nonsense? 

Hmm

37 minutes ago, SydneyBillsFan said:

∆∆∆

Another who endorses cheating.

Must be a liberal thing.

Oh no here we go... Tinfoil hats at the ready.

(Remember when the republicans thought the democrats were gonna call fraud) hahahahahhaah

Edited by TBBills

15 hours ago, coltrane34 said:

Better question: will the left accept the loss today unlike they did in 2016? Or are we in for four more years of tinfoil hat conspiracy nonsense? 

That red wave was fun bro! Where did you go, what was your main screen name?