If Trump loses and refuses to leave

7 minutes ago, Deranged Rhino said:

How is it wrong? Trump and Kaley said they will accept the results of the election if it's fair and all the votes are counted. Clinton made the same argument using different words. 

Saying that while also saying it won't be kind of negates itself.

Just now, Warcodered said:

Saying that while also saying it won't be kind of negates itself.

Again, this is not accurate. Discussing the problems with national mail in voting -- of which there are plenty of legit problems to consider -- is not saying the election can't be fair. A point he's made several times. 

22 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

The problem is that unpostmarked ballots seem to be found in spades after the election day. For some strange reason they overwhelmingly have been "cast" for Democrats. Think of the miraculous comeback victory for Al Franken, the Sinema victory in AZ and all of the converting of red congressional districts in CA to blue.  

Rule #2 please.  And, while you’re at it, Rule #2 with respect to your implication that these unpostmarked ballots are counted.  Thank you. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, BillStime said:

All decorum and respect to America, Americans, and the US Constitution.

Thank you Trumpholes for supporting mediocrity and the most corrupt administration in our lifetime.

I can imagine what kind of a note Obama left Trump:

"Dear Donald: 

"After 8 years of residing in the White House I regret not having done one damn thing to make this country better. Rest assured that I'm going to do my best to make you feel the same way. If you haven't noticed, I have been directing the power of the federal government and its many bureaucrats to harass and fabricate stories that will make your presidency miserable. It'll take a big man to overcome all of the plans I have for you. Just be thankful that I didn't steal the White House silverware like the Clintons did."

Sincerely,

Barack

• Haha (+1) 1
  • Thank you (+1) 1

3 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

I can imagine what kind of a note Obama left Trump:

"Dear Donald: 

"After 8 years of residing in the White House I regret not having done one damn thing to make this country better. Rest assured that I'm going to do my best to make you feel the same way. If you haven't noticed, I have been directing the power of the federal government and its many bureaucrats to harass and fabricate stories that will make your presidency miserable. It'll take a big man to overcome all of the plans I have for you. Just be thankful that I didn't steal the White House silverware like the Clintons did."

Sincerely,

Barack

It's been so long, but didn't the Clinton people take W off all the keyboards in the White House when he won? Then of course there's this picture that should end this thread (but it won't): 

Obama White House: These Staffers Aren't Looking at Trump | Time

I see three people in that shot who directly contributed to the coup -- and were actively doing so when this picture was taken. 

There was no peaceful transition of power in 2016. None at all.

Edited by Deranged Rhino
  • Thank you (+1) 1

1 minute ago, Deranged Rhino said:

It's been so long, but didn't the Clinton people take W off all the keyboards in the White House when he won? Then of course there's this picture that should end this thread (but it won't): 

Obama White House: These Staffers Aren't Looking at Trump | Time

I see three people in that shot who directly contributed to the coup -- and were actively doing so when this picture was taken. 

Yes, they took all of the "W's" off the WH keyboards. The Clintons may also have taken WH china in addition to the silverware. 

• Like (+1) 1

1 minute ago, SoCal Deek said:

We already have a long backlog of Hollywood types who promised they'd leave the COUNTRY four years ago when Trump won. So now we're supposed to worry about whether Trump will leave his litlleoffice? Really?

We even had a poster promise to leave this board until Biden won -- he immediately proved himself to be a liar though and is still posting. 

1 hour ago, ALF said:

There won't be a post mark date on the ballots from my house , will use the BOE drop box not bothering the USPS.

Take as many weeks to count the mail in ballots after the election as needed. Empty the drop boxes at the end of election voting. 

Any ballots close to election date should use BOE drop box , their office till closing ,  or take ballot envelope to USPS and watch it date stamped.  

They have enough time to get this right after the primary problems are eliminated.

Why are you and the other lefties pushing this mail in voting agenda so hard? Makes me feel suspicious.