If Trump loses and refuses to leave

On 8/14/2020 at 4:06 AM, Kemp said:

You're arguing for a youth movement and backing Trump. Sound logic.

I had no idea you were a primary caregiver. That's almost as good as being a psychiatrist or a short-order cook.

Hedge- thanks for tracking it down.

On 8/29/2020 at 4:57 PM, Reality Check said:

Marxist a??

On 8/29/2020 at 3:45 PM, Wacka said:

Lefties on here  was saying Trump was mispronouncing words  a week or two ago . That was the week his brother died.  You'd mispronounce words and be preoccupied if your brother was dying.

Hahahahahahaha

Find a good comedy club, you have a career

On 9/8/2020 at 12:18 PM, Deranged Rhino said:

I am concerned Rhino, while I do not agree with many of your posts, they were constructed and articulate, now you sound like Reality Check, lazy, videos, .are you using a new identity? Are you 2 Marxists the same poster?

• Like (+1) 1

Watching Adam-12 today. Malloy was visiting a girlfriend  who was a teacher at a college for lunch. He overhears some students planning a bombing.  This episode was 1969, probably before most or all of the lefties here were born (at least I hope so). What struck me was that Antifa today  is a lot like the hippies  rthen except they don't get laid.  Problem is the hippies became your parents.

Edited by Wacka

• 2 weeks later...

On 9/6/2020 at 4:21 PM, 3rdnlng said:

I knew there was a reason I learned Farsi back during the Obama reign. 

حقه بازی

On 9/6/2020 at 4:16 PM, Koko78 said:

No, that incompetent non-White-House-leaving stroke-having boob Trump lost it to Iran back in January.

حقه بازی

Bernie Sanders plans news conference on Trump's 'threats' to democracy

Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., announced Wednesday he plans to hold a news conference Thursday regarding what he described as President Trump's “threats” to democracy in the presidential election.

“This is what an authoritarian sounds like,” Sanders said of Trump’s Wednesday comments that he would have to “see what happens” with the election before committing to a peaceful transfer of power.

Sanders tweeted he would give an address on the “unprecedented and dangerous moment we are in right now given President Trump’s unique threats to our democracy” at 1 p.m. ET Thursday.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bernie-sanders-plans-news-conference-on-trumps-threats-to-democracy

• Like (+1) 1
  • Haha (+1) 1

When I first heard about this I got a little worried, but when I heard it was a plan to have state legislatures vote for the people, I said, ya, whatever. Those legislatures don’t even want to think about doing something like that. They would be declared outlaws and enemies of the people. 

• Haha (+1) 1

I will not be lectured on civic norms or peaceful transitions by anyone who endorsed the bogus Steele dossier, illegal FISA warrants, Kavanaugh rape hoaxes, military coup attempts, or post-election street violence dry runs by BLM terrorists.

• Like (+1) 2
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 hours ago, ALF said:

Bernie Sanders plans news conference on Trump's 'threats' to democracy

Sen. Bernie Sanders, I-Vt., announced Wednesday he plans to hold a news conference Thursday regarding what he described as President Trump's “threats” to democracy in the presidential election.

“This is what an authoritarian sounds like,” Sanders said of Trump’s Wednesday comments that he would have to “see what happens” with the election before committing to a peaceful transfer of power.

Sanders tweeted he would give an address on the “unprecedented and dangerous moment we are in right now given President Trump’s unique threats to our democracy” at 1 p.m. ET Thursday.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/bernie-sanders-plans-news-conference-on-trumps-threats-to-democracy

This is the pertinent question:

If the Left obtains enough electoral votes by fraud in order to win the election, should the election results stand?