If Trump loses and refuses to leave

1 minute ago, SlimShady'sSpaceForce said:

Don has said it a number of times that he won't trust the election results.  Even his "main man" Sean Hannity is spreading the lies. 

Don says crap then says he was only joking.  He does this to see how his base will react. 

If the base loves it he keeps the lies alive. 

Trump is the perfect president for crazy people.

20 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Gee, how could Cohen get access to Trump’s campaign funds? What a mystery.

Cohen actually paid off Stormy from his own funds and the National Enquirer bought exclusive rights to the story that Karen McDougal was peddling. Cohen plead guilty to a trumped up campaign violations charge for consideration of a reduced sentencing on his taxi medallion and other charges. Now, that's off the top of my head. You may Google and find other stuff to conflate the issue but the bottom line is that Cohen was an unsavory fellow who got personally in trouble with the law, and used his connections to Trump to throw shade on him in order to help out a shady prosecution. 

You need to post less and learn more. 

• Like (+1) 3

1 hour ago, Kemp said:

What would be a valid reason for delaying the election?

Gee, how could Cohen get access to Trump’s campaign funds? What a mystery.

What would be a valid reason for delaying the election?

Now, Trump says Florida should be allowed to have mail-in votes because they have had two Republican governors, but Nevada can't. 

Some states can. Some states can't. 

He is pretty transparent for those who can see.

I couldn’t imagine any reason for delaying the election. At first I was thinking if the virus would prevent people from getting out to vote. But if we can get to the grocery store and wait in line there we can get to the polls and wait in line there. 

Do you agree with the shutdown?

7 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Cohen actually paid off Stormy from his own funds and the National Enquirer bought exclusive rights to the story that Karen McDougal was peddling. Cohen plead guilty to a trumped up campaign violations charge for consideration of a reduced sentencing on his taxi medallion and other charges. Now, that's off the top of my head. You may Google and find other stuff to conflate the issue but the bottom line is that Cohen was an unsavory fellow who got personally in trouble with the law, and used his connections to Trump to throw shade on him in order to help out a shady prosecution. 

You need to post less and learn more. 

And you believe that Trump was not even aware of this shite?

And you believe that out of the goodness of his heart, Cohen paid her from his own money. You're a simpleton if you believe that Cohen would do that.

Love to hear the explanation for that one.

And you know that no money funneled back to Cohen from Trump?

But I need to learn.

Pretty funny to bring in *****'s Enquirer when he's knee-deep in this shite.

I like that you call Trump’s attorney an unsavory fellow. Next you'll tell me that Trump didn't know Cohen was dirty.

6 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

I couldn’t imagine any reason for delaying the election. At first I was thinking if the virus would prevent people from getting out to vote. But if we can get to the grocery store and wait in line there we can get to the polls and wait in line there. 

Do you agree with the shutdown?

Glad to hear that yo will turn on Trump if he tries to interfere with the election.

Be more specific about what you mean by the shutdown and I will answer.

1 minute ago, Kemp said:

And you believe that Trump was not even aware of this shite? I never indicated that

And you believe that out of the goodness of his heart, Cohen paid her from his own money. You're a simpleton if you believe that Cohen would do that.  I never indicated that

Love to hear the explanation for that one. N/A

And you know that no money funneled back to Cohen from Trump?  I never indicated that

But I need to learn. Yes, you do.

Pretty funny to bring in *****'s Enquirer when he's knee-deep in this shite. Trump knew the publisher and the publisher did him a favor by buying the story.

I like that you call Trump’s attorney an unsavory fellow. Next you'll tell me that Trump didn't know Cohen was dirty.  I never indicated that

1 hour ago, Kemp said:

Glad to hear that yo will turn on Trump if he tries to interfere with the election.

Be more specific about what you mean by the shutdown and I will answer.

Turn on him?  No. Civil people disagree. All this anger is not good for you. 

Shutdown?  Here in CA in-dining restaurants are closed. Bars are closed. Churches are closed. Gyms are closed. Hair salons are closed. Non-essential businesses are closed.  Is this sufficient or should they go further? 

2 minutes ago, Chef Jim said:

Turn on him?  No. Civil people disagree. All this anger is not good for you. 

Shutdown?  Here in CA in-dining restaurants are closed. Bars are closed. Churches are closed. Gyms are closed. Hair salons are closed. Non-essential businesses are closed.  Is this sufficient or should they go further? 

The solution is pretty simple.

Everyone wears a mask in public. Trump turning a medical issue into a political one has done irreparable damage.

De-evolution right in front of our eyes.

• Haha (+1) 2

On 8/4/2020 at 6:53 AM, Wacka said:

Troller in chief.  With that one tweet about elections, he has let the left show by their actions  how unhinged they really are.

Purposefully antagonizing a group of people and riling  up the voter base is a hilarious way to lose

2 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Everyone wears a mask in public. Trump turning a medical issue into a political one has done irreparable damage.

Oh really it’s that simple?  Where have you done your research. 

And if you think Trump is the only one making this political TDS has completely blinded your perception of reality. 

4 minutes ago, Crayola64 said:

Purposefully antagonizing a group of people and riling  up the voter base is a hilarious way to lose

Yup. That’s what happens when you antagonize those deplorables.  

• Thank you (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Kemp said:

Do you mean like Hydroxychloroquin?

13 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Oh really it’s that simple?  Where have you done your research. 

And if you think Trump is the only one making this political TDS has completely blinded your perception of reality. 

Yup. That’s what happens when you antagonize those deplorables.  

It doesn't matter if Trump is the only one not saying masks should be worn. Because of his idiocy, millions of his followers now believe it is an issue of personal freedom instead of a purely medical issue and you can't dispute that.

11 hours ago, IDBillzFan said:

To give the Democrats time to find a candidate who isn't clearly suffering from dementia.

So, Trump is trying to help the Democrats.

You're smart.

10 hours ago, 3rdnlng said:

Do you mean like Hydroxychloroquin?

That is another example of him causing damage. Thanks for pointing it out.

2 hours ago, Kemp said:

It doesn't matter if Trump is the only one not saying masks should be worn. Because of his idiocy, millions of his followers now believe it is an issue of personal freedom instead of a purely medical issue and you can't dispute that.

So if anyone other than Trump were President these millions of people would be wearing masks? That their views on personal freedoms somehow changed in the last 3.5 plus years?   Dude.  Either you don’t understand how important personal choice is to millions of Americans (right or wrong in this case) or you don’t understand how ingrained those freedoms are in people’s every day lives or TDS has got so ahold of your brain you have lost your ability to think critically.  I’m going with door number three Monty. 

• Like (+1) 1

2 hours ago, Chef Jim said:

Either you don’t understand how important personal choice is to millions of Americans...

There is no world where a leftist like Kemp -- who repeatedly advocates for more government control over everything he does -- understands or cares about personal choices. He's not interested in personal choices. He's interested in the government making choices for him.

When you're incapable of independent thought, personal choices are simple impossible. Kemp is Exhibit A.

• Like (+1) 2

1 hour ago, IDBillzFan said:

There is no world where a leftist like Kemp -- who repeatedly advocates for more government control over everything he does -- understands or cares about personal choices. He's not interested in personal choices. He's interested in the government making choices for him.

When you're incapable of independent thought, personal choices are simple impossible. Kemp is Exhibit A.

What's REALLY ironic about that, is Kemp is the sort of low information voter who not only doesn't understand the issues but rails against a "fascist government takeover" while advocating to give that government MORE control over the Peoples' lives. It's a completely hypocritical position to hold -- but for a brain as small as his, it works for him.

• Like (+1) 1