If Trump loses and refuses to leave

7 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Are you saying Trump was lying? I thought you folks thought he was an honest fellow.

You know, one of the reasons you find people here tossing your pre-school rhetoric around like a rag doll is for statements like the one above.

Even a slightly honest broker of the truth admits that most every person on this board who likes or supports Trump does not do so blindly. Most have repeatedly been critical of him for his odd perception of the truth at times. In fact, even a slightly honest broker of the truth admits that ALL politicians are like this, regardless of where they fall on the political spectrum.

You, on the other hand, are simply one of those mindless, thoughtless Keith Olbermann disciples who believes that your side is always right and always pure, and anyone who disagrees with you is wrong and needs to be criticized into silence

It's why the only people who take stock in your posts are the Tibs and Billstimes of the board.

Try harder. Think for yourself. It's not too difficult if you truly believe yourself to be right.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

5 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Not shocked that you don't know what a pedophile is. When you're a Trump supporter, you see it everywhere. It's a Q thingm

Take your pick. Was he lying or ignorant of the law?

So, which was it?

A pedophile is anyone who touches kids inappropriately, or has them touch him, that's just one video of him admitting he likes it, go to YouTube there are plenty more photos and videos of him and little kids, the fact you think it's ok makes me wonder about you

• Like (+1) 1

1 hour ago, SoTier said:

Studying engineering doesn't automatically confer knowledge about the US Constitution any more than studying American history doesn't automatically confer knowledge about engineering.  :doh:   

To argue a keen mind like Pompeo's, a former WP Valedictorian, US Army officer, former US Congressman, current US Secretary of State to not be knowledgeable of the US Constitution speaks mostly of your stupidity

• Like (+1) 3

7 minutes ago, bilzfancy said:

Where was Clinton's concession speech, the old bag wouldn't even talk to her supporters, she had Podesta do it

Are you that dense that you can't even use Google? She conceded to Trump.

https://www.vox.com/2016/11/9/13570328/hillary-clinton-concession-speech-full-transcript-2016-presidential-election

Both of us know that if Trump loses he will not do the same. He will B word and moan like he always does and claim it was rigged.

You and his bitching and whining supporters will do likewise because that's what cult members do.

12 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

No it is not illegal for a public figure to pay someone to keep their mouth shut. 

Again, no he didn't claim that he did it, he claimed that he could do it and get away with it because he was a famous person.  

Yes, it is illegal to use political contributions to bribe someone.

According to over 20 women, he did just that.

6 minutes ago, bilzfancy said:

A pedophile is anyone who touches kids inappropriately, or has them touch him, that's just one video of him admitting he likes it, go to YouTube there are plenty more photos and videos of him and little kids, the fact you think it's ok makes me wonder about you

Maybe pedos are okay to Kemp if they're Democrats. Just like Kemp surely is part of the #believeallwomen crowd...until you bring up Tara Reade. Then it changes to #believeallwomenonlyiftheaccusedisarepublican. Just like Kemp surely would protect every building and road named after Robert Byrd.

Independent thought it sort of lost on him.

Edited by IDBillzFan
  • Like (+1) 2
  • Thank you (+1) 1

4 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Are you that dense that you can't even use Google? She conceded to Trump.

https://www.vox.com/2016/11/9/13570328/hillary-clinton-concession-speech-full-transcript-2016-presidential-election

Both of us know that if Trump loses he will not do the same. He will B word and moan like he always does and claim it was rigged.

You and his bitching and whining supporters will do likewise because that's what cult members do.

Yes, it is illegal to use political contributions to bribe someone.

According to over 20 women, he did just that.

Supposedly Cohen was his bagman. What did Cohen have to do with his campaign or campaign funds?

10 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

You know, one of the reasons you find people here tossing your pre-school rhetoric around like a rag doll is for statements like the one above.

Even a slightly honest broker of the truth admits that most every person on this board who likes or supports Trump does not do so blindly. Most have repeatedly been critical of him for his odd perception of the truth at times. In fact, even a slightly honest broker of the truth admits that ALL politicians are like this, regardless of where they fall on the political spectrum.

You, on the other hand, are simply one of those mindless, thoughtless Keith Olbermann disciples who believes that your side is always right and always pure, and anyone who disagrees with you is wrong and needs to be criticized into silence

It's why the only people who take stock in your posts are the Tibs and Billstimes of the board.

Try harder. Think for yourself. It's not too difficult if you truly believe yourself to be right.

Pretty funny that you don't trust him and continue to support him. 

Because cult members don't like me is of no consequence.

So, go on the record. If Trump attempts to delay the election or disputes it, will you continue to support him, in defiance of the Constitution?

It's a simple yes or no..

Do you believe the Constitution is the law or not?

11 minutes ago, bilzfancy said:

No need to wonder about me. You're not my type.

4 minutes ago, 3rdnlng said:

Supposedly Cohen was his bagman. What did Cohen have to do with his campaign or campaign funds?

Not surprised you refused to answer after you got caught in a blatant lie.

6 minutes ago, Kemp said:

So, go on the record. If Trump attempts to delay the election or disputes it, will you continue to support him, in defiance of the Constitution?

Yep, apparently I'm about 60 years too old for you

16 minutes ago, Kemp said:

Pretty funny how you're thought process resembles that of a third-grader. 

I only support Trump for two reasons, and only two reasons: Supreme Court seats and watching the way he makes people like yourself puke tapioca every time he so much as says "Good morning."  A front row seat to a leftist meltdown is more fun than I would have guessed. That said, I didn't vote for him in 2016 and I'm still on fence about him now. What I do know is that, once again, I find it ridiculous that Trump and Biden are the best we, as a country, could come up with. It should tell you more about each party than you are actually capable of understanding.

Now, back to your third-grade question; I am not in support of delaying the election, and I think his statement was an unforced error, as is usually the case with him and Twitter.

I AM in support of voter ID...one person, one vote...and if you can stand in line to get groceries, you can stand in live to vote. It's just that simple, which is likely why it's lost on you.

• Like (+1) 1
  • Awesome! (+1) 1

22 minutes ago, bilzfancy said:

Yep, apparently I'm about 60 years too old for you

Yet another evasion.

Will you support Trump if he attempts to delay the election or refuses to accept a loss?

Don't worry about what the other kids will think of you. Don't be scared.

Man up.

8 minutes ago, IDBillzFan said:

Pretty funny how you're thought process resembles that of a third-grader. 

I only support Trump for two reasons, and only two reasons: Supreme Court seats and watching the way he makes people like yourself puke tapioca every time he so much as says "Good morning."  A front row seat to a leftist meltdown is more fun than I would have guessed. That said, I didn't vote for him in 2016 and I'm still on fence about him now. What I do know is that, once again, I find it ridiculous that Trump and Biden are the best we, as a country, could come up with. It should tell you more about each party than you are actually capable of understanding.

Now, back to your third-grade question; I am not in support of delaying the election, and I think his statement was an unforced error, as is usually the case with him and Twitter.

I AM in support of voter ID...one person, one vote...and if you can stand in line to get groceries, you can stand in live to vote. It's just that simple, which is likely why it's lost on you.

A very long non-answer.

Why are you afraid to answer a yes/no question?

1 minute ago, 3rdnlng said:

Refused to answer what?

Will you support Trump if he tries to delay the election or refuses to accept the results if he loses?

2 minutes ago, Kemp said:

A very long non-answer.

Will you support Trump if he tries to delay the election or refuses to accept the results if he loses?

That was never asked of me. Why don't you explain to me how Cohen accessed Trump campaign funds to pay off people?

4 hours ago, Doc said:

How many women do you think Slick paid-off? 

Forget women. How many CHILDREN did he destroy? 

1 hour ago, Kemp said:

Yet another perfect example of yeah Trump is human trash, but all of them are. 

Yet another example of a ghoul who compares consensual sex with of age women to raping children. 

Ghouls. They have no shame in identifying themselves. 

• Like (+1) 2

40 minutes ago, Kemp said:

A very long non-answer.

I would not support anyone who wanted to delay the election without a justifiable reason, and Covid is not a justifiable reason any more than it's a justifiable reason to keep people on lockdown.

Now answer me this: do you think Biden should debate Trump, or do you believe Biden should not debate Trump for fear of showing the world his dementia?

1 hour ago, Kemp said:

Yet another perfect example of yeah Trump is human trash, but all of them are. 

It's never Trump is an honest man who has done everything he can to clean up the mess, but when your base is loaded with scared racists and rich people making out like bandits because of tax cuts went almost entirely to them, there ain't much else to talk about.

The funniest are the fools who think they are being helped while their pockets are being picked.

Politicians are trash.  I'm not going to get into a pissing contest about who is trashier than whom.  And if you think that the critters you support aren't picking your pockets...

2 hours ago, Kemp said:

Take your pick. Was he lying or ignorant of the law?

So, which was it?

Ignorant of the law?  Which law is he ignorant of? The law the states the Presidential Election is held on the First Tuesday of November?  I really doubt he's ignorant of that.  :rolleyes:

Ignorant of the process to move the election if necessary?  Likely, but not sure you can be ignorant of something that has not really even been discussed before.  

1 hour ago, Kemp said:

My support of him delaying the election depends on the reasoning and were we stand with the pandemic by then.  

In your second scenario does he not leave the WH if he loses?  

2 hours ago, Doc said:

Politicians are trash.  I'm not going to get into a pissing contest about who is trashier than whom.  And if you think that the critters you support aren't picking your pockets...

Winner here!  The same .1% global elite and wealthy are funding both campaigns and both parties.  Hell, they're even funding the idiots out in the streets rioting and protesting against all kinds of stuff the people that are fronting them are making happen.  They tell them what to do and all the puppets dance.  And the government no matter which party is in charge sees you as a source of revenue for all the goodies and perks they hand out to their political supporters and cronies.  As Trump will only go along with 99% of their agenda they want him out so they can get somebody back in that will be totally cooperative.  So its lumbering buffoon Trump or brain dead Biden.  Maybe "none of the above" should be added to the ballot this year?   

• Thank you (+1) 2